IBPS PO Admit Card 2020: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the admit card for IBPS PO Prelims supplementary Exam. Download your IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card from the direct link given below and take out its print out to appear in the prelims exam scheduled tentatively on 5th and 6th January 2021. This IBPS PO supplementary exam is being conducted for those candidates who couldn’t apply earlier in this year due to the delay in their final degree results.
The IBPS PO Admit card for the supplementary exam is out to recruit a total of 3517 Probationary Officers across India through these exams. Also, all the appearing candidates in the IBPS PO prelims exam need to follow the social distancing norms in the exam centers and keep the precautionary measures as suggested by the guidelines mentioned in your IBPS PO call letter.
IBPS PO Admit Card 2020- Download Link
Candidates who have applied for the IBPS PO 2020 recruitment can download their IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card from the direct link given below. download your call letter from 10 December 2020 from @ibps.in.. Details regarding you exam centre, exam timing, things you must carry to the exam centre will be mentioned in your IBPS PO Admit Card-
IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2020 Important Dates
|Commencement of Call letter Download||10- 12 – 2020|
|Closure of IBPS PO Call letter Download||06 – 01 – 2021|
Steps To Download The IBPS PO Admit Card
Given below are simple steps to download the IBPS PO admit card 2020:
- Visit the official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in
- Click on CRP PO-X and select the Download admit card option
- A new page will open. Enter your log in credential to download your admit card.
- Take a printout of the same and make sure to keep an extra copy of the same.
IBPS PO Prelims Information Handout Important Instructions
The following are some important instructions mentioned in the information handout released by IBPS for Probationary Officer Preliminary Examination 2020. Read these instructions very carefully and also go through the complete list of general instructions mentioned in the information handout pdf–
- Please note the date, time and venue address of the examination given in the call letter.
- You may visit the venue one day before the examination to confirm the location so that you are able to report on time (as printed on the call letter) on the day of the examination. Latecomers will not be allowed.
- The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. (Preferably the same photograph as was uploaded).
- You must scrupulously follow the instructions of the Test Administrator and Bank Representative at the examination venue. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and will be asked to leave the examination venue.
- No use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, notebooks or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
- Please bring the call letter with your photograph affixed thereon, a photocopy of photo identity proof stapled with it and same (currently valid) photo ID in original – THIS IS ESSENTIAL. Please submit the call-letter along with photocopy of photo identity proof duly stapled together by putting it in the designated drop box.
- You should bring with you a ball-point pen. Sheets of paper will be provided which can be used for rough work or taking down the question number you would like to review at the end of the test before submitting your answers.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern
Given below is the complete IBPS PO Exam Pattern :
Stage 1: IBPS PO Pre Examination
IBPS PO Preliminary examination is objective type & the medium of paper is generally English. The medium for Quantitative aptitude and Reasoning Ability is both Hindi & English.
|S.No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
There is a provision of sectional cut-off i.e. candidates will have to qualify each section separately.
Stage 2: IBPS PO Mains Examination
IBPS PO Main Exam is both objective & descriptive in nature and is based on online mode. The objective test is 3 hours consist of 200 marks whereas the descriptive test is of 30 minutes of 25 marks.
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|4||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
The descriptive test is a test of English which contains Letter Writing and Essay with 25 marks and 30 minutes duration.
Note: For every wrong answer in both preliminary and mains examination, there will be a negative marking of 1/4th of the marks assigned to the particular question.
- IBPS PO Prime Online Test Series 2020 by Adda247
- IBPS 2020 Complete eBooks Kit (English Medium)
- Bank Maha Pack (1 Year Validity)
IBPS PO Admit Card 2020 FAQs
Q. When did IBPS released the call letters for IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Exam?
Ans. IBPS released the call letter for IBPS PO 2020 Exam on 10th December 2020.
Q. What is the last date to download IBPS PO Admit Card 2020 for the preliminary exam?
Ans. The last date to download your admit card is 06 Jan 2021.
Q. What information does the IBPS PO Call Letter consists?
Ans. The call letter will consist of your exam centre’s address, reporting timing and guidelines on what is necessary to bring to the exam centre.
Q. Do I need to carry a print out of the IBPS PO Admit Card?
Ans. Yes, you must carry a print out of your IBPS PO Call Letter to the exam centre along with an ID proof. Details will be mentioned in your call letter.