First day of the IBPS PO Prelims exam 2019 is over now. Students have performed well in the todays IBPS PO Exam. Although the exam was of moderate-difficult level as dicussed in the IBPS PO Prelims exam anaylsis. There were more than 4000 vacancies this year for the post of probationary officer in the PSBs. So the competition can be assumed to be higher this time. Large number of candidates have appeared for the same hence chances of cut off to go higher this time.
Aspirants have who have a zeal to work with elite PSBs of our nation and now must be worried about the expected cut off for the IBPS PO Prelims 2019. According to todays IBPS PO Prelims analysis, the number of good attempts overall was 65-74, thus we can conclude that cut off for IBPS PO Prelims could be higher than the previous year IBPS PO cut off 2019 for Prelims.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Let us check the previous year cut off for the IBPS PO Prelims:
|Cut Off comparision (2017-2018)||2017||2018|
We can clearly conclude from the table a rise in the IBPS PO Cut off 2019. It was highest in the year 2018. The IBPS keeps making some changes in the exam pattern and types of question. IBPS PO Prelims is easy as compared to the IBPS PO Mains exam but a good hand on speed is needed with the mix of good accuracy to score the maximum marks in the IBPS PO Prelims exam.
So, keeping the todays, 12th October analysis in mind, and on the basis of level of difficulty, types of question and vacancies released, it can be assumed that IBPS PO cut off 2019 for Prelims exam would lie somewhere between 67-71 (Expected)
We hope for the good result for the aspirants. Keep working hard and wait for the IBPS PO Prelims result to check what IBPS has decided for you all. All The Best!