As all of you know that IBPS PO Interview has been started in the month of February 2023 and many of our students are appearing for the Interview so to help them, we are sharing the experience of Aakash Khobragade in her language. Many thanks to Aakash Khobragade, who has shared her IBPS PO Interview Experience with us which will help you to understand the state of mind of the interviewer.
IBPS PO Interview Experience of Aakash Khobragade
I knocked door 2 times and then ask may I come in sir, they replied yes come in and take your seat.
1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell about your parents
3. How do you financially assist your family
4. What bank have you ever visited any near branches what you see?
5. Wat is KYC
6. How do you verify your KYC?
7. What is Bancassurance?
8. Tell me about agriculture
9. Why bank gives loans
10. As you did your graduation in 2020 till now what you have did?
11. Why did we select you over other candidates?
12. What is the difference between a leader and a manager?
13. What is white labeled ATM?
14. What is a debit card?
15. What is internet banking what are its services?
16. What is irrigation?
17. What is your strategy for an interview?
18. What is the Rabi and Kharif crop?
All my interview goes well I answered all answers confidently and precisely and the interviewers appreciated me for this
Share Your Interview Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also Check: IBPS PO Interview Experience of Madhavi Gaur