IBPS is all set to conduct IBPS PO Mains Exam on 30th November 2019. IBPS has released the IBPS PO Prelims Exam Result that was conducted on 12th and 19th October 2019 on November 1, 2019. Candidates who have made through the IBPS SO Prelims Exam must be looking for the right last minute drill to get through the examination. What else than a Mock Test by experts is needed to crack the exam? We are here with IBPS PO Mains Maha Mock that will give you an real exam like experience.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
IBPS PO Mains has different exam pattern than the IBPS PO Prelims. IBPS PO Mains has 4 sections and carries a total of 155 questions and a maximum of 200 marks. As the exam is approaching shortly, Adda247 is conducting Maha Mock 2 for IBPS Clerk today (26th November 2019). IBPS Clerk Maha Mock 1 was conducted on 14th November 2019. Now, we are here with IBPS PO Mains Maha Mock 2 that is to be conducted today (26th November 2019).
- Check how to score 35+ In GA in IBPS PO Mains
- IBPS PO Mains study plan
- Point to consider before mains exam preparation
- Crack Quant Section in IBPS PO Mains 2019
The IBPS PO Mains 2019 Exam Pattern:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|3||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|4||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
- There will be negative marking of 1/4th marks in the IBPS PO Mains maha mock accordingly.
- This maha mock will be for objective part only. The duration of IBPS PO Mains maha mock will be three hours.
Why to attempt IBPS PO Mains Maha Mock?
IBPS PO Mains Exam is to be held on 30th November 2019. Candidate aspiring to pursue their career as a Probationary Officer in Public Sector Banks must have prepared themselves for the exam. Here is why you should attempt IBPS PO Mains Maha Mock:
- Maha Mock is a free all India level test conducted by Adda247.
- It is framed by our expert faculties to help students who are about to appear for the upcoming exam.
- Maha Mock is framed in accordance with the latest trends, syllabus and exam pattern.
- All India rank and marks are given after the exam.
- It is dedicated to make an aspirant exam ready.
Please note: Maha mock is live now, you can get it for free on store.adda247.com and can attempt the same on the web. Results for the same will be displayed @ 5PM in the evening today. If you missed attempting it on web, you can attempt the same on app on the next day as well. Please stay tuned on this page for the link to be activated and to attempt the mock.
All the best for IBPS PO Mains Exam!!