The much-awaited notification of the year 2019 has been released. A number of aspirants who could not make it in SBI were waiting for IBPS 2019. And finally, IBPS has rung the bell for IBPS PO 2019 which is scheduled to be held on October 2019. According to the IBPS PO, 2019 official notification registration will start from 7th August 2019. Now you have another chance to make your career in the banking sector. What one needs to start his preparation for the banking exam? One needs to be very well versed with the exam pattern and syllabus of IBPS PO 2019 for the exam. Also, check the salary and growth profile under IBPS PO 2019. Students, the far has started now. It is the time when you should start preparing for the exam right away. Adda247 is always here to hold your hands in the difficult times. We are here, providing the complete section-wise strategy for IBPS PO Prelims 2019. Keep on reading this article to know, how you can prepare for the exam.
Strategy To prepare for IBPS PO Prelims 2019
- Work on your vocabulary portion. As it will help you in the reading part as well as there may be few questions based on the vocabulary. Follow Daily vocabulary based on the Hindu Editorial on bankersadda
- If you are good at reading, start with Reading comprehension. This section can fetch you 5-6 marks.
- If you are not very good at RC then attempt the other topics like Error Detection, fillers, Cloze test, etc.
- Revise all the chapters as it will help you gain marks in the error detection part.
- Solve exercises based on miscellaneous part. This will improve your ability to tackle difficult questions. You can also practice from the daily English quiz being provided on bankersadda.
- The trick to scoring in this section is to be very good at Data interpretation.
- To tackle DI you should be very well versed with the topics like Percentage, Profit and loss, Time and work, speed and distance, etc as questions in DI can be based on these topics.
- Try to begin this section with simplification & approximation as this is an easy topic and can fetch you good marks.
- After that continue with the questions based on number series, data sufficiency and quantity one and quantity two.
- The practice is the key to success. Practice as much as you can. Practice with daily quantitative aptitude quiz that is provided on bankersadda
- The trick to scoring in this section is to be very good at puzzles. There may be 3-4 sets of the puzzle in the exam.
- If you find this part-time taking, you can continue with the topics like coding-decoding, alphanumeric series, inequality, etc. Questions based on these topics are considered to be easy and are not time taking.
- Practice as much as you can. Practice all types of puzzle-like, box-based, floor-based, linear, parallel lines based puzzles. You can also follow the activity going on bankersadda- Game of puzzle and seating arrangement to learn the basic to advance level concepts of the puzzle. Practice with daily Reasoning quiz provided.
So students, do not leave any loophole for your studies. Practice for IBPS PO Prelims 2019 with Adda247 study material to gear up your preparation. All the best!