IBPS RRB PO Eligibility 2023
Candidates preparing for the IBPS RRB PO Exam must check the IBPS RRB PO Eligibility Criteria 2023 which has been by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. From IBPS RRB PO Eligibility 2023, candidates will get to know whether they are eligible for the IBPS RRB PO or not. Candidates can get ready their documents according to the IBPS RRB PO Eligibility 2023, education qualification, age limit, relaxation, etc. All the details about IBPS RRB PO Eligibility Criteria 2023 have been mentioned below.
IBPS RRB PO Eligibility Criteria 2023
If you want to prepare for the upcoming IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Exam, the candidates need to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria. Candidates must be aware of the fact that if they fail to fulfill the IBPS RRB PO Eligibility Criteria 2023, their application will be rejected. Here candidates can check the complete IBPS RRB PO Eligibility Criteria 2023.
IBPS RRB PO Eligibility Criteria 2023: Overview
Candidates can check the complete overview of IBPS RRB PO Eligibility Criteria 2023 in the table below.
|IBPS RRB PO Eligibility 2023 Overview|
|Organization||Regional Rural Banks|
|Exam Name||IBPS RRB Exam|
|Post||Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager)|
|IBPS RRB Notification PDF||1 June 2023|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|IBPS RRB PO Eligibility 2023||Check this post in Hindi|
IBPS RRB PO Eligibility 2023: Age, Qualification, Relaxation
Here we are going to provide you with the complete IBPS RRB PO Eligibility Criteria 2023 which includes age limit, education qualification, and nationality. Candidates can check the complete IBPS RRB PO Eligibility 2023 below.
IBPS RRB PO Eligibility 2023: Age Limit
The age limit for the IBPS RRB PO is given below.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
IBPS RRB PO Eligibility 2023: Education Qualification
- Degree in any discipline.
- Candidates having a degree in Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics, and Accountancy will be given preference.
- Proficiency in the local language.
- Knowledge of Computer skills.
IBPS RRB PO Eligibility 2023: Age Relaxation
Here we have provided the category-wise age relaxation for the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I exam mentioned in below the table.
|IBPS RRB PO Eligibility 2023: Age Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|Other Backward Class||3 Years|
|Person with disability||10 Years|
|Persons Affected By 1984 Riots||5 Years|
IBPS RRB PO Eligibility 2023: Nationality
- Candidates must be Indian Citizens
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement
- A Person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, and Malawi with the intention of permanent settlement in India.
|Related Articles to IBPS RRB PO Eligibility|
|IBPS RRB PO Syllabus||IBPS RRB Previous Year Papers|
|IBPS RRB PO Salary||IBPS RRB PO Cut Off|
|IBPS RRB Vacancy||Decoding IBPS RRB|
|IBPS RRB Selection Process||IBPS RRB Handwritten Declaration|