"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
IBPS RRB Exam Analysis and Review: Shift 2 (4th August)
The second shift of the IBPS RRB PO prelims is over now. No changes as compared to the last year were observed in this exam. A number of students appeared for this exam with great enthusiasm and many of you are still to appear for the upcoming shifts. Now, this is the time to help the students who are going to appear in the next shifts. Adda247 is providing you with the detailed review and analysis of the IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2019 held today in all four shifts. This analysis will help you get the idea of the type of questions, level of difficulty and changes introduced if any. Check the analysis and the safe attempt that can help you sail through IBPS RRB PO prelims 2019. stay tuned on this page to check the analysis of all the four shifts. Check the shift-wise analysis of IBPS RRB PO prelims 2019. From the data collected by the students who appeared for this exam, we can conclude that overall this shift was of Moderate Level. For shift 2 & other shifts analysis, click here.
Overall analysis: IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2019
- Linear Uncertain Number of people
- Circular Seating Arrangement (facing inside & outside)
- Linear Seating Arrangement (9 people facing North)
- Random Arrangement Puzzle (8 people, Name & year of joining was given)
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Puzzles and Seating Arrangement||20||Moderate|
|Syllogism (based on ‘A few’ concept)||05||Easy-Moderate|
|Odd One Out||01||Easy|
|Order & Ranking||05||Easy-Moderate|
Quantitative Aptitude (Moderate)
The level of this section was Moderate. There questions from approximation and simplification. A huge number of questions were asked from the miscellaneous part – the arithmetic word problems.
Following types of DIs were asked in this shift:
- Tabular DI (Based on employees of a company)
- Line Graph (Based on translation of Bengali, Tamil, Hindi, English languages)
- Caselet DI
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Missing Number Series||05||Moderate|
|Problem on Ages||01||Moderate|
|Boat & Stream||01||Moderate|
|Time & Work||01||Moderate|
|Speed, Distance & Time||01||Moderate|
|Pipes & Cistern||01||Moderate|
|Arithmetic Word Problem||06||Moderate|
- Reasoning ability
- Quantitative aptitude