IBPS SO 2020 Interview Round will be conducted in the month of February. The Institute of Banking Personnel and Selection has released the result status of IBPS SO Mains exam on 5th Feb and the Interview call letters are also out, and now the candidates who are selected for the Phase-III, The Interview Round should pace up their preparation for the final face off.
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
The IBPS SO Interview round will be an overall test of a candidates personality and his knowledge. You need not know everything to be able to crack the interview round, you just need to understand the right way to tackle the interviewer’s questions.
How should you introduce yourself? What can be the best answer about your family and education background? How to stay confident and what are the proper etiquettes you should know about before appearing in front of the interview panel? You need proper guidance from an expert to understand the answers to all of these questions and more. To help you crack IBPS SO Interview Round, Adda247 has brought the Online Live Class by the best expert who has helped thousands of students get through IBPS PO, IBPS RRB, SBI PO and previous years’ IBPS SO interviews- Anil Bhatnagar Sir.
What should be you aim for during the Interview Round?
Many candidates wish if they simply pass the interview round by getting the prescribed 40% marks as mentioned in the notification. But is it enough? Can you achieve more? Why not!! You aim should not be to simply pass the cut off of getting 40% of the total 100 marks allotted for the interview but to attain high enough score to make it up to the final merit list!! And believe us it is possible if you are determined to do so…all you have to do now is work smart.
The weightage (ratio) of Online Main Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively and you have to score sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process.
How can you Prepare for IBPS SO interview Round?
Adda247 has launched the One on One Mock Interview Batch for IBPS SO By Anil Bhatnagar Sir
This batch will be taught by Mr. Anil Bhatnagar who has more than 25 years of work experience and has worked as Ex. General Manager of SBI.
Anil Bhatnagar Sir- Ex General Manager of SBI
- He was the chairman of the interview panel as well as the member.
- More than 5000 candidates have been qualified and promoted under the guidance of Anil Bhatnagar Sir.
- Head of the recruitment process from appearing and promoting internal candidates to selecting the candidates.
Read Success Stories of Candidates Selected in SBI PO 2019 Recruitment with the help of Anil Bhatnagar Sir’s Guidance in Adda247 Live Batch:
- Be Dedicated And Never Give Up Says Prasmita Khuntia Selected In SBI PO 2019
- Failure: A Step towards Success Says Shakshi Garg Selected In SBI PO 2019
- “My Failure Made Me Who I am Today” says Rupal Jain Selected in SBI PO 2019
- Click Here to Read Other Success Stories
- Click Here to Read Interview Experiences
Interview Post Covered:
- Agriculture Field Officer
- Marketing Officer
- IT Officer
- HR Professional
Batch Start: 18-Feb-2020
Time 10:30 AM-06:30 PM
Price: Rs. 999