IIFCL Grade A Syllabus 2023
IIFCL Grade A Syllabus and exam pattern is essential to clear the examination. The Official IFFCL Grade A recruitment notification is released on the officail website @www.iifcl.in. Candidates aspiring for this exam can now check the detailed syllabus and exam pattern. There are a total of 26 vacancies for Grade A Offciers/Managers. This article here has detailed IIFCL Grade A Syllabus 2023 and exam pattern.
IIFCL Grade A Syllabus 2023
The IIFCL Grade A Syllabus has topics from sections like Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, and Current Affairs related to Financial Sector. The candidates will also be tested on Domain Knowledge. The detailed syllabus and exam pattern will help candidates to prepare for the examination. You can now get the detailed syllabus and exam pattern from the post here.
IIFCL Grade A Syllabus 2023 Overview
Here we have given the detailed IIFCL Grade A Syllabus 2023 Overview. You can get all the information on the exam here.
|IIFCL Grade A Syllabus 2023: Overview|
|Organization||India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd|
|Exam Name||IIFCL Exam 2023|
|Post||Assistant Manager Grade A|
|Job Location||All India|
|IIFCL Grade A 2023||Check This Post in Hindi|
IIFCL Grade A Syllabus 2023 Section Wise
As already mentioned the IIFCL Grade A Syllabus 2023 will have questions from sections like Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, and Current Affairs related to Financial Sector. It is important for candidates to know micro topics along with important topics from an exam perspective. Here we have given the detailed topic-wise list of the IIFCL Grade A Syllabus.
IIFCL Grade A Syllabus Reasoning
- Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Order and Ranking
- Machine Input-Output
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning (Passage Inference, Statement, Assumption, Conclusion,)
IIFCL Grade A Syllabus Mathematics
- Number System
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Set Theory
- Lines and Angles, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate Geometry.
- Mensuration: Areas and Volumes.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometric Ratios, Heights, and Distances.
- Data Interpretation: Tabulation, Bar Graphs, Line Graphs, Pie Charts.
- Speed, Time, and Distance
- Work and Time
- Mixtures and Allegations
IIFCL Grade A Syllabus English
- Reading Comprehension: In this section, candidates will be given a passage to read, followed by a series of questions to test their understanding of the passage. The passage may be on a variety of topics, including social issues, science, and economics.
- Cloze Test: In this section, candidates will be given a passage with certain words missing. They must choose the correct word to fill in the blanks, based on the context of the passage.
- Fillers: In this section, candidates will be given a sentence with a missing word or phrase. They must choose the correct option from a list of choices to complete the sentence.
- Sentence Errors: In this section, candidates will be given a sentence with an error in grammar, punctuation, or usage. They must identify the error and choose the correct option to correct it.
- Vocabulary-based questions: In this section, candidates will be tested on their knowledge of English vocabulary. Questions may include synonyms, antonyms, and idioms.
- Sentence Improvement: In this section, candidates will be given a sentence and asked to identify the error and choose the best option to improve the sentence’s structure, grammar, or clarity.
- Jumbled Paragraph: In this section, candidates will be given a set of sentences that are jumbled up. They must rearrange the sentences in the correct order to form a coherent paragraph.
- Paragraph Based Questions (Paragraph Fillers, Paragraph Conclusion, Paragraph /Sentences Restatement): In this section, candidates will be tested on their ability to understand and summarize a given paragraph. Questions may include identifying the main idea, filling in missing sentences, or restating sentences in the paragraph.
IIFCL Grade A Syllabus Current Affairs
- Recent trends and developments in the banking sector.
- Introduction and implementation of various government policies related to the financial sector.
- Important financial regulatory bodies and their recent updates.
- Merger and acquisition deals in the banking and finance industry.
- Banking reforms and restructuring efforts by the government.
- Changes in the interest rate by the Reserve Bank of India.
- Launch of new financial schemes and services by banks.
- Performance of the Indian economy and its impact on the financial sector.
- Initiatives to promote digital and cashless transactions.
- Changes in the tax regime and their impact on the financial sector.
- Update on Non-Performing Assets (NPAs) and their resolution.
- Fintech companies and their contribution to the financial sector.
- India’s position in the global financial market.
- Updates on the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and stock markets.
- Recent developments in the insurance sector.
IIFCL Grade A Syllabus Domain Knowledge
- Project Finance
- Corporate banking
- General management
- Risk management
- Corporate governance
- Banking system in India – structure and concerns
- Financial institutions – SIDBI, EXIM Bank, NABARD, NHB, etc.
- Latest RBI/SEBI circulars
- Guidelines on NBFCs, project finance, NPA, etc.
- Annual reports of RBI, SEBI, IIFCL, etc.
These are the key areas where a candidate must possess the knowledge to succeed in the banking and finance industry.
IIFCL Grade A Exam Pattern
IIFCL Grade A Syllabus and exam pattern can help you plan your preparation and ensure maximum efficiency. Here we have covered the detailed IIFCL Grade A Exam Pattern. The selection process for the IIFCL Grade A Exam consists of 4 stages as mentioned below.
- Preliminary Screening
- Written examination
- Behavioral examination
The detailed exam pattern for the written exam is given here.
- The exam will be held in online mode.
- There are two parts in the written exam.’
- Part I is common for all, while Part II is domain specific.
- There will be 100 questions in part I.
- Part II will have 50 questions.
|IIFCL Grade A Exam Pattern|
|Section||Type of Test||Weightage (%)||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Time|
|Section I||Test of Reasoning||20||25||25||60 Minutes|
|Current Affairs related to Financial Sector||10||30||30|
|Section II||Domain Knowledge||35||50||50||60 Minutes|