IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Exam: IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card has been released on the official website of IBPS i.e ibps.in. There are certain important items that one must carry along with them while going to take the test. We are providing you the complete list of all the Important things that you must carry before you go to the Exam centre for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims exam. Make sure you prepare a list of all these things and assure that they are with you before leaving for the exam centre. Let’s take a look at all the important items that you must carry:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 27 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Important Things To Keep Before You Go To The exam center For IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Exam
Given below are some of the important things which one must keep before going to the exam centre for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Exam:
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents like: Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc
- Make sure to carry a copy of Call Letter/Admit Card Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification. The name on the ID and on the Call Letter/ Admit Card should be exactly the same.
- For scribe candidates- Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
As per the official notification, it is clearly mentioned that no other item apart from those mentioned above will be permitted in the exam venue and wearing a mask is compulsory to attend the examination.
There are some other things as well that are mentioned in the guidelines which you must follow:
- Make sure that you do not share any of your personal belonging/material with anyone
- It is mandatory for all Candidate to maintain safe social distance with one another.
- In case a candidate is availing the scribe, then gloves, N95 Maks, Santizer along with the water bottle is mandatory as well.
- Either a Candidate need to have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone or declaration form must be duly filled by the candidate.
- Candidates with Moderate or High Risk Status on Aarogya Setu will not be allowed entry or with any kind of symptoms of COVID 19 will not be permitted inside the exam venue.
Self Declaration Form for IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 Exam
Under the Annexure IV of the IBPS RRB Notification, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has given a Self-Declaration that a candidates must fill and bring to the exam centre in case they don’t have a smartphone with Aarogya Setu App.
It is important for all the candidates to abide by all these rules inorder to take the exam for IBPS RRB Office Assistant. Wearing Mask in Compulsory and hence make sure you wear a mask throughout the exam.