Jammu & Kashmir bank has released the notification for Bank PO and Bank associate. A total of 1850 vacancies have been reported out of which 350 are for PO and 1500 are for Bank associates. The application will begin from 20th June 2020 and those who have applied for the recruitment fo the notification dated 6.10.2018 need not to re apply. As per the advertisement , online applications are invited from the candidates of Domicile of J&K Union Territory fulfilling the given eligibility criteria and In this article, we will be covering eligibility criteria and age limit to give you an insight regarding who all can fill this form. We are also providing you the direct link of the notification for your reference.
J & K Bank Recruitment 2020- Key Highlights
|Recruitment for||PO and Banking Associates|
|Official Notification||Click Here to Download|
|Banking Associate Vacancies||1500|
|Online Application Begins||20 June 2020|
|PO Eligibility||Age- Min 20 Years and Max 32 Years
|Banking Associate Eligibility||Age- Min 20 Years and Max 30 Years
J & K Bank Eligibility Criteria
Given below is the educational qualification and Age limit criteria:
This package is a part of Unlimited Validity* Campaign - Valid till promo period end TNCs.
Most recommended & NRA-CET ready
This package Includes IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- Use Code UTSAV to Get 70% off
- 24 Months
|Banking Associate||Candidate must be a Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central government and the final result should have been declared on or before the day the candidate registers online application.|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||Candidate must be a Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central government and the final result should have been declared on or before the day the candidate registers online application.|
Age Limit for Banking Associate and PO Posts
- Banking Associate – Minimum Age- 20 and Maximum Age- 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1990 and not later than 01.04.2000 (both dates inclusive).
- Probationary Officer (PO) – Minimum Age- 20 and Maximum Age- 32 i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1988 and not later than 01.04.2000 (both dates inclusive).
J&K Bank Recruitment Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can someone without having the domicile of J&K fill the application form?
Ans. No, it is clearly mentioned in the advertisement that only candidates having J & K domicile are eligible.
Q. What is age limit for J & K Bank PO?
Ans. The Minimum age is 20 while 32 is the maximum age for Bank PO post.
Q. What is age limit for J & K Bank Associate?
Ans. The Minimum age is 20 while 30 is the maximum age for Bank Associate post.