| Updated On January 6th, 2020 at 12:34 pm
JAIIB Course for Specialists Officers of Banks
The Indian Institute of Banking & Finance, Mumbai has launched JAIIB course for Specialist Officers (SO) of Banks.The main agenda is to provide required level of basic knowledge in banking and financial services, banking technology, customer relations and legal aspects to the officers of Banks and Financial Institutions who are placed in Specialised cadre/s.
JAIIB Course for Specialist Officers: Eligibility
- The examination is open to the Members and Non-Members.
- Candidates must have passed the 12th standard examination in any discipline or its equivalent.
- The officer should be in the Specialised cadre in a Bank/Financial institute.
JAIIB Course for Specialist Officers: Examination Subjects
Paper 1 : Subject : Banking I ( Principles & Practices of Banking)
Paper II : Subject : Banking II (Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking)
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 27 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
JAIIB Course for Specialist Officers: Passing Criteria
- Minimum marks for pass in the subject is 50 out of 100.
- Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of examination in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the Examination.
- Candidates will be allowed to retain credits for the subject they have passed in an attempt.
NOTE: The examination will be conducted in two languages i.e. Hindi & English.
JAIIB Course for Specialist Officers: Examination Pattern
Question Paper will contain approximately 120 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks including questions based on case studies/ case lets. The Institute may however vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject.
- The duration of the examination will be of 2 hours per subject.
- The examination will be held in Online Mode only.
- There will be NO negative marking for wrong answers.
JAIIB Course for Specialist Officers: “Class of Pass” Criteria
The Institute will consider the FIRST PHYSICAL ATTEMPT of the candidate at the examination as first attempt for awarding class. In other words, the candidate should not have attempted any of the subject pertaining to the concerned examination any time in the past and has to pass all the subject as per the passing criteria mentioned and secure prescribed marks for awarding class. Candidates re-enrolling for the examination after exhausting all permissible attempts as per the time limit rule will not be considered for awarding class.
First Class: 60% or more marks in aggregate and passed in all the subjects in the FIRST PHYSICAL ATTEMPT.
First Class with Distinction: 70% or more marks in aggregate and 60% or more marks in each subject in the FIRST PHYSICAL ATTEMPT.
JAIIB Course for Specialist Officers: Examination Fees
The Each attempt fee for member and non-members is Rs.2,000/- Plus convenience charges and Taxes as applicable.