JAIIB RBWM Exam Analysis 2023
The Indian Institute Of Banking and Finance(IIBF) has scheduled the JAIIB Retail Banking and Wealth Management(RBWM) Exam on 29 October 2023. The banking and financial sector employees are appearing for the examination in multiple shifts across the various centres all across the nation. According to the feedback received from candidates, the difficulty level of the paper was Moderate-Tough. Aspirants can refer the given post for the complete JAIIB RBWM Exam Analysis 2023, 29 October.
JAIIB RBWM Exam Analysis 2023, 29 October Exam Review
Today is the last day of the JAIIB Exam 2023 for the October Session. The team of OfficersAdda247 interacted with the candidates and have come up with the most genuine and trustworthy JAIIB RBWM Exam Analysis 2023, 29 October. Through the Exam Review aspirants will get to know the topics asked in the various shifts of JAIIB RBWM Exam 2023 and it will be also beneficial for the candidates preparing for JAIIB Exam 2024 as they will get an insight of the questions asked.
JAIIB RBWM Exam Analysis 2023, 29 October, Shift 1
The Shift 1 of JAIIB RBWM Exam 2023 for the October Session has been successfully conducted and as notified by the candidates the difficulty level of the paper was Moderate To Tough. Statement type questions were around 40% in the JAIIB RBWM 1st Shift. Here, we have provided the list of questions asked in JAIIB RBWM Exam 2023, Shift 1.
- Term Deposits Premature Withdrawal Rules -2 marks
- SARFAESI Case Study
- Gross profit
- Net Profit Margin-3 Numericals
- Account Aggregators
- CC Payment
- Education Loan Margin And Security
- Which Section Define Individual
- Insurance Business
- Lok Adalat
- Banking Ombudsman
- PPI Limit
- Compounding Interest
- Case Study Based on Housing Loans
- PPI Full Form
- Complaint to Ombudsman Duration Question
- Credit Card Payment After Due Date Credit Free Period
- Credit Card + FDR
- Wealth Management
- Laibility of bank if customer paid to some dealers, payment successfully done but dealers not able to deliver goods due to some reasons?
- Personal Banking
- Vehicle Loan- Moretorium Period
- NEFT How many Parties Involved?
- Credit Card Transaction, Number Of Parties?
- Difference Between Virtual Card and Contact Less Card -1 mark question
- Section 2(31) Of IT Act-1961
- Locker Facility
- Which Sectors having least Provisioning?
- Account Opening Of Blind Person-Is Witness Required Or Not?
- Branch Profitability