RBI Assistant Mains 2020: The Reserve Bank of India is one of the most desired institutions for almost all the banking aspirants. The RBI Assistant Prelims exam was successfully conducted and the result of the same has already been released. Due to the ongoing epidemic in our nation, RBI postponed the examination dates for the mains exam. Now the examination going to be held on 22 November 2020. This means that the candidates who are appearing for the mains examination are left with five days to prepare for the exam. Along with the preparation, there are some things that the students should keep in mind considering them as the last-minute tips before they visit the examination centre. This will not only increase their chances of scoring maximum in the examination but also prevent them from making any silly mistakes. Before looking at the last-minute tips it is important for the candidates to look at the exam pattern before the final days of preparations.
RBI Assistant Mains 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must know the Exam Pattern for RBI Assisstant Mains Exam 2020 before starting their final preparation. Below is the table having the detailed exam pattern for this year’s RBI Assistant Mains Exam.
|Serial Number||Name of Test||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Test Of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|2.||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|3.||Test Of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
|4.||Test Of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|5.||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
Last-minute tips for RBI Assistant Mains
Candidates must follow the following tips in order to improve and mold their physical and mental aspect
- Don’t take stress – this is what are the most important tips that every candidate must follow is to not take any kind of mental stress before appearing for the examination. The natural human tendency will automatically lead you to take some stress regarding the examination you are appearing for. It is important for the candidates to avoid that Stress and keep their minds fresh and clean to have a burden-free mind.
- Review notes– candidates are advised to have a look at the notes that they made or the summaries of the topic that they studied rather than studying the whole topic as it will not only consume less time but also make the preparation more effective and efficient.
- Avoid going out– This is in regards to the ongoing epidemic in a nation. COVID-19 is rapidly spreading across India and we advise the candidates who are appearing for the examination do not step out of their houses and avoid any kind of gathering that might affect them in a negative way. Staying home and staying safe is much better than going out and having contact with someone who might be infected. Saving yourself from this situation will make sure that you appear for the examination in good health.
- Avoid technology– Any kind of distraction might hamper your preparation and your attempt for the mains examination. Only focusing on the notes, pen, and paper to scribble any kind of reminders rather than using phones and any kind of technology will be a source of distraction for sure. Candidates are advised not to turn their faces towards the technology and avoid any kind of temptation. This will increase their focus and will boost up their final days of preparations.
- Practice– In these last few days, aspirants are advised to take as many practice tests as possible to analyze and correct your own mistakes. This will polish the last-minute preparations for the candidates appearing for the mains examination.