As we all know, the State Bank Of India has finally released the admit card for SBI Clerk 2021. With the admit card, the exam dates for the SBI Clerk prelims exam 2021 are also announced. The SBI Clerk 2021 exam is scheduled to be held on 10th, 11th, 12th, and 13th July 2021. As only 9 days are remaining for the examination, we advise our aspirants to prepare well for the same. To help our candidates in their preparation we are here with last week’s strategy for the SBI Clerk Prelims exam 2021.
The SBI will recruit the candidates based on the prelims examination followed by the mains examination. Candidates who will qualify for the prelims examination will be eligible for the mains examination. To qualify for the SBI Clerk 2021 prelims examination read the article below to check last week’s strategy for the SBI Clerk Prelims exam 2021.
Last Week Strategy For SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2021
As only 9 days are remaining for the SBI Clerk prelims exam 2021, candidates who are going to appear in the SBI Clerk examination must prepare well to qualify for the examination. Below are some strategies mentioned which will help all our aspirants in preparing for the SBI Clerk 2021 exam.
- With only a few days remaining, candidates are requested to revise all the important topics of each subject and go through the detailed SBI Clerk 2021 syllabus.
- Try to solve the questions from the topic in which you have a good command and contains maximum weightage.
- Speed matters a lot in the SBI clerk prelims examination, so try to solve a maximum number of questions and focus on improving the speed by giving the free quizzes available on our Adda247 app.
- Candidates are requested to practice a maximum number of questions which are of the latest pattern which will help in improving the accuracy and speed.
- Give the sectional tests of each subject designed by our experts and rectify your mistakes from them
- Mock test is important in every exam preparation, practice with the latest pattern mock test available on our Adda247 app which is designed by our expert faculty.
- Thoroughly analyze the mock test attempted, as this will help you in identifying your mistakes and will help in improving the speed and accuracy.
- Practice with the SBI Clerk’s previous year papers as well, as this will give an idea about the exam pattern and the difficulty level of the questions.
- Apart from this keep all your documents ready which are required to carry in the examination to avoid any last-minute stress and delay.
- Stay Calm and keep preparing yourself for the examination.
We hope that the above-mentioned strategies will be useful for all the candidates who are preparing for the SBI Clerk exam 2021.