SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 Out: The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the SBI clerk prelims admit card 2021 for remaining centres i.e. Shillong, Agartala, Aurangabad, and Nashik on the official website of SBI on 17th August 2021. In these centres, the SBI clerk prelims exam was not conducted due to the pandemic situation. The SBI Clerk Prelims exam 2021 for other states was scheduled to be held on 10th, 11th, 12th, and 13th July 2021 to recruit 5454 vacancies for the post of Junior Associates.
SBI Clerk Admit card 2021: Important Dates
SBI has released the important dates regarding the SBI Clerk hall ticket downloads 2021. All the important dates as per the official notification have been provided in the below table. The candidates must take note of the last date of download to SBI Clerk admit card 2021 for the Prelims Exam.
|SBI Clerk Admit card 2021: Important Dates|
|SBI Clerk Notification||26th April 2021|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card Released||29th June 2021|
|SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Date||10th, 11th, 12th & 13th July 2021|
|Last Date of SBI Clerk Call letter Download||13th July 2021|
|Admit Card for Shillong, Agartala, Aurangabad, and Nashik||17th August 2021|
|Prelims Exam||29th August 2021|
SBI Clerk Prelims Admit card 2021 Link
SBI has activated the link to download the SBI Clerk prelims admit card 2021 from 17th August to 29th August 2021. All the applicants can now download their Admit Cards from the download link is mentioned below. There is no need to visit the official site of SBI to download the SBI call letter 2021 for Junior Associates. Candidates can download their SBI Clerk exam admit card 2021 simply by clicking on the direct link given below:
Candidates should have the following details while downloading the admit card of SBI Clerk 2021
- Username/Registration Number
- Password/Date of Birth
How Can I Download SBI Clerk Admit Card?
Step 1: Visit the official website of SBI i.e. @sbi.co.in or click on the link given above.
Step 2: At the homepage, click on the “career” option available on the right-hand side.
Step 3: After that, a new page will appear, click on the “latest announcement” section in the right corner.
Step 4: Go to the recruitment of Junior Associates(Customer support and sale) and click on the download Preliminary Exam Call Letter.
Step 5: Again, a new page will appear, enter your registration number/ Roll Number, DOB/Password and insert the captcha image and press the login button.
Step 4: Download the Junior Associate Call Letter 2021.
SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2021: Important information
Candidates who are going to appear in the SBI Clerk examinations 2021 are advised to carefully read the instructions given in the admit cards, as there are some changes done by the SBI this year. They do not have to submit their admit cards at the centre and the call letters will be verified and stamped and will be returned to the candidates.
- Candidates do not have to submit their admit cards at the centre. The call letters will be verified and stamped and will be returned to the candidates.
- Candidates must keep their SBI Clerk Admit Card safe as they have to bring the Admit Card at the time of appearing for the mains examination (if selected)
- Candidates must bring two passport size photographs, similar to the ones that were provided during registration.
- Any candidate with less than two passport size photographs will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
Details Mentioned on SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021
The SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 will contain some of the details related to the candidates. All the candidates are advised to check the following details mentioned in their hall ticket.
- Applicant Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Name of Exam Centre
- Test Centre Address
- Post Name
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
Things to Carry for SBI Clerk Exam 2021
Candidates must carry these items with them to the exam centre.
- Admit Card: Candidates must carry the SBI Clerk admit card 2021.
- Documents: Candidates must carry Photo ID Proof in original like PAN Card/Passport/Aadhaar card/E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/Permanent Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph/Photo identity proof issued by a People‟s Representative on official letterhead along with the photograph/valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/Employee ID/Bar Council Identity Card with a photograph.
- Passport Size Photograph: The candidate must have 2 passport size photographs this time. The photo should be matched the photo attached to the application form.
SBI Clerk 2021 Exam Centers: State-Wise
The SBI Clerk Exam 2021 will be conducted in various examination centres across the country. These exam centres are assigned by the recruiting authority to the candidates. Below is the list of all the examination centres, state-wise along with their state code.
|Name of the State/ UT||SBI Clerk Exam Centre Name||State Code|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blaire||11|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Kadapa, Nellore, Srikakulam, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vizianagaram, Vishakhapatnam||12|
|Arunachal Pradesh Naharlagun||Naharlagun||13|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Silchar, Guwahati, Tezpur||14|
|Bihar||Aurangabad (Bihar), Arrah, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Muzaffarpur, Gaya, Patna, Purnea||15|
|Chhattisgarh||Bilaspur, Bhilai Nagar, Raipur||17|
|Gujarat||Anand, Ahmedabad – Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Vadodara, Surat||19|
|Haryana||Ambala, Gurugram, Faridabad, Hisar, Kurukshetra, Karnal, Sonipat, Yamuna Nagar||20|
|Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Hamirpur, Solan, Shimla, Una||21|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar, Samba||22|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Hazaribagh, Ranchi, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur,||23|
|Karnataka||Belgaum, Bengaluru, Davangere, Hassan, Hubli – Dharwad, Mandya, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Shimoga, Udupi, Mysore||24|
|Kerala||Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Palakkad, Malappuram, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur||25|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain||27|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Amravati, Chandrapur, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Dhule, Nagpur, Nanded, Pune, Solapur, Nashik||28|
|Delhi NCR||Delhi NCR (All NCR cities)||33|
|Odisha||Berhampur (Ganjam), Balasore, Bhubaneshwar, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Cuttack, Sambalpur||34|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Ludhiana, Mohali, Jalandhar, Pathankot, Sangrur, Patiala||36|
|Rajasthan||Alwar, Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur||37|
|Sikkim||Barding – Gangtok||38|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Coimbatore, Salem, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Virudhunagar, Thanjavur||39|
|Telangana||Khammam, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal||40|
|Uttar Pradesh||Prayagraj (Allahabad), Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Lucknow, Muzaffarnagar, Noida & Gr. Noida, Varanasi||42|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Roorkee, Haldwani||43|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri, Greater Kolkata||44|
SBI Clerk Exam 2021: Important Instructions
Along with the SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2021, SBI has released some general instructions regarding the SBI Clerk Exam 2021 which the applicants must read thoroughly before appearing for the examinations:
- The candidate must carry his/her call later, identity proof (original), and two passport size photographs.
- Candidates must wear masks Before entering the examination centre.
- Candidates can carry a pair of gloves with them.
- Candidates will also be allowed to carry a personal hand sanitiser bottle (50ml) and a personal transparent water bottle.
- Pen, pencil, and eraser Will be allowed inside the examination centre.
- Scribe candidates must carry a duly filled scribe form and signed with photograph affixed.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any other item inside the examination centre.
FAQs: SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021
Q1. When did SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 for remaining centres be released?
Ans. SBI Clerk prelims admit card 2021 for remaining states has been released on 17th August 2021
Q2. How can download the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021?
Ans. Candidates can download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 by the given above link or visit the official website of SBI.
Q3. When is the SBI Clerk Prelims exam scheduled to be held?
Ans. The SBI Clerk Prelims exam is scheduled to be held on 10th, 11th 12th & 13th July 2021.
Q4. What is the selection process of SBI Clerk 2021?
Ans. There are two phases i.e. Prelims and Mains.
Q5. Is SBI Clerk exam 2021 bilingual?
Ans. Yes, the SBI clerk exam 2021 is bilingual in both phases except the English section.
Q6. How many shifts will be conducted in one day for the SBI Clerk Prelims exam?
Ans. 4 shifts will be conducted in one day for the SBI Clerk Prelims exam.