It is important for you to learn Essay Writing, Letter Writing and Precis Writing if you are aiming to crack general competitive examinations, especially SSC CGL, SBI PO, BOB PO, IBPS PO, and RBI Grade-B. If you are preparing for SBI PO Mains then its time you should also pace up your practice for Letter and Essay Writing.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
What can be the key to effective writing to score in Descriptive Test ?
- Reading- The more you’ll read the more it will become easier for you to express opinions, ideas, and facts in a proper manner. Reading is essential to effective writing.
- Grammar, Spellings, and Punctuation- Take them seriously!! There will be a deduction of marks in case you trip on these three.
- Brush up your knowledge of Current Affairs- There is a high possibility that you’ll face a question from one of the trending topics in news, so always stay updated.
To help you practice Descriptive Writing and prepare trending topics asked in competitive exams; Adda247 has brought to you a new edition (Printed Version) of Descriptive Writing Book for SSC CGL, SBI PO, IBPS PO, RBI Grade-B and other Competitive Examinations. You can BOOK it Now at a price of Rs. 289/- inclusive of shipping charges. We’ve ensured that this descriptive writing Book will be the one-stop solution to all your worries related to the pattern, topics and practice material for Essay, Letter, and Precis Writing. You’ll get 90+ fully solved examples of Essays, Letters, and Precis on trending topics expected to be asked in upcoming competitive exams. Along with solved examples, you’ll also get practice exercises to test your progress in descriptive writing because to score in the exam you’ll have to learn to write yourself. This book will also provide you with fully solved questions of Letters and Essays asked in previous year’s exams of SBI PO, IBPS PO, SSC CGL and more.
In recent competitive exams, we’ve seen letter to the editor and informal letters were the hot topics asked in the descriptive paper. While writing a letter one should keep in mind to write letters that get your message across without the reader calling you for clarification. Letters shouldn’t be verbose and usually, in competitive exams, there is a prescribed word limit.
To help you understand the art and pattern of letter writing we have included tips and letter writing aids of both Formal and Informal Letter separately, along with solved examples of Letter to Editor, Complaint Letter, Grievance Redressal Letter, Formal Invitation etc. in Formal Letter Category and Personal Letter/ Expression of Concern, Condolence Letter, Informal Invitation, Letter of Congratulations, Thank You Letter/ Gratitude Expression etc. in the Informal Letter Category.
24th June 2018
I wish to draw your kind attention towards the increasing incidents of road accidents in our area. The major cause of such incidents is the violation of traffic rules and absence of traffic police on signals. People are in a habit of breaking laws. Everybody on the road seems to be in a hurry.
It is very common that many people talk over mobile while drive and also jump red lights. Over speeding is another cause of road accidents. All these have contributed to the increase in the road accidents. Pedestrians do not feel safe while moving on the road.
It is, requested to take immediate necessary action to check the incidence of road accidents. Traffic police may be deployed on every street to punish those who dare to break the traffic rules.
We need a discourse on depression but to do that, there is a necessity to de-hyphenate anxiety from psychosis. We can’t wait for authorities or government to provide solutions, each of us has to do our part to promote better mental well-being in whatever approach possible.
- Keep the word limit in mind: You can use any short and imaginary address while writing a letter, so you won’t run out of words in the main body of the letter. For Essay writing do not try to take too many points as you’ll be on a tight word limit of 150 or 250 words.
- Use simple language: There is no need to use heavy vocabulary, the main agenda of descriptive test is to deliver the message appropriately to the reader.
- Avoid grammatical and spelling errors.
- Read newspapers and try to write on a topic daily with a confined word limit to improve your writing skills.
The art of descriptive writing is the art of discovering the ways to express your opinion in a precise and clear manner which might seem as a challenge to many candidates as they might not know from where to start! But don’t worry now with Adda247’s Book for Descriptive Writing you can easily learn the approach and crack descriptive paper of upcoming examination.