This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q1. In Tennis, world number two Rafael Nadal has lifted the French Open Men’s Singles title for the 12th time. In the summit clash, he defeated ______________.
Q2. Name the noted actor, filmmaker and playwright who passed away recently.
Q3. Name the F1 racer who has secured a record-breaking seventh win at the 2019 Canadian Grand Prix.
Q4. Name the Former Chief Election Commissioner who has been appointed as an electoral officer for the BCCI’s Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Q5. Thailand’s new parliament has elected military government chief _____________ as the country’s prime minister.
Q6. Automobile major Mahindra won the Gold Award in which of the following country for fairing on various indicators, including level of satisfaction among its network of dealers?
Q7. National Center for Good Governance (NCGG), India’s leading civil services training institution, has entered into an MOU with ______________ Civil Services Commission for capacity building of civil servants over the next 5 years.
Q8. Which of the following ministry has amended the Foreigners (Tribunals) Order, 1964, and has empowered district magistrates in all States and Union Territories to set up tribunals to decide whether a person staying illegally in India is a foreigner or not?
Q9. Name the Indian cricketer who has recently announced retirement from international cricket.
Q10. Name the Tamil screenwriter, comedian, and playwright, who passed away recently aged 66.