LIC AAO result 2019 has been declared by Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). The Preliminary examination of LIC AAO 2019 was held on 4th & 5th of May 2019 followed by LIC AAO main examination 2019 on 28th of June 2019. Candidates who will qualify LIC AAO main examination for various disciplines like Generalist, IT, CA, Rajbhasha, Actuarial have appeared for Phase III i.e. Interview in August or September 2019. All the candidates who are eagarly waiting for final result of LIC AAO can see the pdf and check his/her results.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
How to Check LIC AAO Result 2019:
- To check LIC AAO Result for Main Exam, a candidate must know the following:
- Registration Number/Roll Number of the candidate.
- Date of Birth/Password.
When you have access to the above mentioned details, follow the steps to download LIC AAO Final Result 2019:
Step 1: Go to official website of LIC India or Click on above mentioned links.
Step 2: The list of qualified candidates will be shown. Now, press “Ctrl+F” and enter your Name/Roll No.
Step 3: If you have qualified, your Name and Roll No. will be highlighted.
LIC AAO Final Result 2019 for different posts:
All the Best BA’ians!!!
Share Your Success Story Blogger@adda247.com