We are exuberant to see how hard students are preparing for LIC ADO 2019. As the exam is scheduled to be held on 11th August 2019 which is around the corner. You all need to give a quick revision to all what you have learned so far till date. As in every competitive examination, eleventh-hour preparation is must, so as in the case of LIC ADO Main 2019. You can expect the exam to be very competitive this time as LIC has perfected the exam paper. Looking at the LIC AAO 2019 exam analysis, it gave a cold shoulder to the students. A number of aspirants would be taking the test on the aforesaid date. There will be cut-throat competition to secure a seat with Life insurance company. But remember all other aspirants are sailing in the same boat. All you need to have a little gush of gratitude and practice to pore over the exams.
Follow these Last minute tips to upgrade your preparation for the LIC ADO Main 2019
- Do not try to pull an all-nighter before the exam. It will do no good for you.
- Try to revise everything you have learned so far.
- Revise all the important topics and formulas.
- Check the exam pattern once again. And make your own strategy accordingly for the exam.
- Take the mock test before you appear for it. This will help you analyze your performance.
- Do not forget about the negative marking. Do not mark answers on just random guessing.
- Eat only healthy food to keep your mind and brain active.
- Avoid brain blocking food, this can affect you during the exam.
- Try to meditate for at least 15 minutes every day, to keep your mind and body relaxed.
- perform the exercise, so that everything stays in your mind fresh.
- Do not take the stress. Feel relax and confident enough to take the final test of LIC ADO Main 2019.
- Take proper sleep of at least 7 hours.
- Make a proper strategy to attempt the LIC ADO Main Exam 2019.
- Do not waste much time on a single question. This will affect your allotted time.
- Make a plan on how and which question should be picked and which can be skipped for later.
- Mark only those questions you are sure about. Do not mark answers on random guessing. This will affect your accuracy.
- Keep a check on your time and speed.