LIC Selection Process 2022: The LIC Recruitment 2022 Notification published on the Life Insurance Corporation of India’s official website, https://licindia.in. The LIC has announced openings for the CTO, CDO, and CISO positions. The online application process opened on 10th September 2022 and will be open until 10th October 2022. In this article, we are going to give you a brief description of the LIC selection process 2022.
LIC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 2022 Link
LIC selection process 2022
The selection of the candidate will be based on the shortlisting and interview.
- Initial screening
- Based on qualifications, experience, and general suitability, candidates will be shortlisted for personal interviews.
- Personal interviews and interactions will serve as the basis for selection.
LIC Selection Process 2022: Experience Required
Candidates can have a look at the table given below for the experience required for LIC Selection Process 2022.
- Technology Leader with minimum 15 years of experience in Banking / Insurance/ IT Services with FS domain /projects of which 5 years should be at senior management level/managing or implementing large IT projects in Insurance/Banks or FI
- Domain expertise, preferably in broader financial services (Insurance, Banking, Other Financial services Institutions)
- Someone with experience in a large, complex environment with strong stakeholder management experience
- Minimum of 15 years experience.
- Domain expertise in driving Digital initiatives, preferably in broader financial services (Insurance, Banking, FinTech, other Financial services, or FS-aligned Institutions).
- Strong people/team management experience with strong commercial orientation.
- Experience in creating customer-centric environments.
- Total of 15 plus years of experience with 5 years in information and cyber security, particularly in the areas of governance, risk management, compliance, policy formulation, third party risk management, security awareness, external assessments, etc.
- Should have played a leadership role either as a Leader of IS or at N minus 1 level
- Experience of working in a large-scale business/team is important
- Preferable to have experience in IT Systems administration or security tools configuration.
- Track record of navigating highly regulated, customer-focused, compliance oriented environments of similar scale and complexity
LIC Selection Process 2022 in Hindi
Latest Govt Jobs Notifications
FAQs: LIC Selection Process 2022
Q.1 What is the LIC Selection process 2022 for CTO, CDO & CISO Posts?
Ans. The complete LIC Selection process 2022 for CTO, CDO & CISO Posts is provided in the article above.
Q.2 Will there be any written exam in the LIC Selection process 2022?
Ans. No, there will be no written exam. Selection will be done based on interviews only.