Most Expected Topics For SIDBI Grade A 2022 Exam: To help you score better in the exam, we have come up with the most expected topics for SIDBI Grade A 2022 exam. There are some topics that are the examiner’s favorite and are repeatedly asked in the exam therefore candidates must not miss these topics. These topics will help the candidates to ace this exam. It is advisable that candidates must go through all these topics and practice more & more questions to get an edge over their competitors in the SIDBI Grade A 2022 exam.
Most Expected Topics For SIDBI Grade A 2022 Exam
Lakh of candidates have applied for the SIDBI Grade A 2022 exam and therefore to crack the exam in this stiff competition, you need to practice from the most expected topics. This exam will be conducted in two phases i.e. prelims & descriptive exam and the interview. In the prelims exam there are four sections mainly Reasoning, General Awareness with reference to banking, financial sector and economic & social issues, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language. There will be 4 sections with a time duration of 120 minutes and the descriptive paper need to be solved within a time limit of 60 minutes. Candidates can check the most expected topics which are given below
Most Expected Topics For SIDBI Grade A 2022 Exam
Here we have provided below the section wise important topics from which questions can be asked in the SIDBI Grade A 2022 exam
- Puzzles- Puzzles are considered the backbone of reasoning section as it holds a weightage of 10-15 marks. Candidates must practice all kinds of puzzles like box puzzle, floor puzzle, direction sense puzzle, blood relation puzzle. To score good marks in this section candidates will need to practice as much as they can.
- Seating Arrangement- Generally a set of two seating arrangement having 5 questions each can be asked. Candidates must practice more and more questions of linear, circular and rectangular seating arrangement.
- Coding-decoding- Candidates must solve all major kinds of coding decoding like letter coding, number or symbol coding, coding by substitution. A set of 5 questions can be asked from this topic in the SIDBI Grade A exam.
- Blood Relation- To score good marks in this topic, candidates will need to have crystal clear concepts of the family tree.
- Syllogism- It is one of the most scoring topics. Usually 5 questions are asked from this topic.
- Quadratic equation- This is one of the easy topics which is commonly asked in the phase 1 examination. 4 to 5 questions can be asked from this topic
- Arithmetic- Generally 10 to 15 questions are asked from the arithmetic. This topic consists of 13-14 subtopics and most recurring sub topics are profit & loss, boat & streams, time & work, ratio & proportion etc Candidates can practice arithmetic questions from the daily quize which are available free of cost on adda247 app.
- Data interpretation- DI carries the weightage of 10 questions, mostly 2 DI sets are asked in the examination with each set having 4 to 5 questions
- Number Series- A total number of 4 to 5 questions are asked from the number series topic. There will be 2 types of questions asked from this topic which are missing series and wrong series. Candidates are advised to practice both types of series well to solve the question in minimum time
- Error detection– This topic carries the weightage of about 5 questions, many candidates find this topic tough therefore you should practice more questions of it. Candidates should learn all the important rules of grammar.
- Reading Comprehension- It is the most important topic of this section and has the weightage of about 10 questions. To score good marks in this topic, candidates should have good vocabulary and reading skills
- Cloze test– This topic is mostly seen in the exam, a set of 5 questions are asked from this topic.
- Correct Usage of Words– To ace, this topic candidates should have a good vocabulary. This topic carries the weightage of about 4-5 questions.
- National Parks, dams and Wildlife Sanctuary- This topic is of static Gk and candidates can see 3 to 4 questions from this topic in SIDBI Grade A 2022
- Current Affairs- This is the soul of this section as it will play a very crucial role in your selection. Generally, 15 to 20 questions can be asked from current affairs, therefore the candidate should read at least 6 months of current affairs.
- Capital and Currency of Countries- Candidates can expect 3 to 4 questions from this topic. Candidates should read the capital and currency of those countries which were recently in the news
- Economic & Social Issues
- Static GA for Banking
FAQs: Most Expected Topics For SIDBI Grade A 2022 Exam
Q. How many months current affairs should be prepared for SIDBI Grade A 2022 exam?
Ans At least 6 months current affairs should be prepared for SIDBI Grade A 2022 exam
Q. What are the important topics for SIDBI Grade A 2022 exam?
Ans The important topics for SIDBI Grade A exam is given in the article above