If you are going to appear for IBPS Clerk 2020, You must be knowing that how much weightage does Quantitative aptitude carry in this exam and here we will share with you some most important and must do topics of Quantitative Aptitude Section for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2020 Exam. IBPS Clerk Recruitment exam have 3 major sections/subjects- Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and English Language. Quantitative aptitude section will have 35 questions out of a total of 100 questions in the IBPS Preliminary paper. There will be sectional timing of 20 minute each. We are providing you must practice and frequently asked topics in Quantitative Aptitude section of Bank recruitment exams. Let’s take a look
Most Important Topics Of Quantitative Aptitude For IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2020
One of the thing that you can do is to work on your calculation speed. There is one way to score in Maths and that is to calculate faster. You can easily score more marks in this section if you have practiced enough as you cannot be sure of your answers in language section and you might trip while solving puzzles but whereas questions of arithmetic are concerned you can be sure if you can solve it, if your answer is right or not. Given below is the complete list of the topics that are asked in Quantitative Aptitude:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
|Topics||Expected Number of Questions|
|Ratio & Proportion, Percentage||3|
|Profit & Loss||2|
|Mixtures & Allegations||1-2|
|Simple Interest & Compound Interest||1-2|
|Work & Time||2|
|Time & Distance||2|
|Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||1-2|
|Permutation, Combination & Probability||1-2|
|Sequence & Series||5|
1. Simplification & Approximation- To ace this topic, mental calculation is important as it sharpens the mind and increases mental agility and intelligence, enhancing the precision of thought. If you wish to save time and to score more marks in quant, make sure you are good enough to solve a question of simplification or approximation in a minute.
2. Number Series- This topic can easily be solved by practicing enough questions of Number Series within 30-50 sec. You can ace this topic with adequate practice and faster calculation speed you’ll be able to easily identify the trick or pattern of Number Series questions. In case it takes too long for you to get to the pattern of series, then during exam you may skip that question. Learn Tables, squares, cubes, sq. roots and cube roots.
3. Inequality- Inequality topic can be asked in quadratic form as well as in based on two quantities. The chances that you might face it in IBPS Clerk seeing the change in pattern is high. Apart from the new type you must also practice enough to master to solve quadratic equations. This topic is relatively easier.
4. Data Interpretation– Data Interpretation is a major part of Quantitative Aptitude section for any banking exam and carries a lot of marks. Following are the type of DI that you must practice for IBPS exams
5. Arithmetic Questions (Word Problem)- Arithmetic is one such topic where you need to prepare and practice the arithmetic portion of quant. There are lots of topic that include various chapter – Profit and Loss, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Speed Distance & Time, Time and Work, Probability, Pipes and Cistern, Permutation and Combination, Compound Interest and Simple Interest.
We hope that the information provided above will be beneficial for you to crack IBPS Clerk 2020 Examination.