| Updated On September 6th, 2019 at 01:44 pm
Upcoming 15th and 16th are going to be declarations day for the students appearing for the NABARD Assistant Manager grade – A and Manager Grade – B examinations. Their fate awaits this Saturday Sunday. We hope that you are prepared for the challenge and will appear in the examination with full boosts to secure a seat for urself. It’s necessary to be determined enough so that you don’t wave off from the studies. The last few days before examinations are stressful but you have to hold your head still and look for the brighter side of the picture.
Following are some tips to help you prepare for the NABARD
- After getting a hang of syllabus questions and time
allotment, important is that you divide all your remaining days according to
the subjects. Never neglect the subject you have a sore eye for, instead, revise
all the subjects frequently so that you can be in touch with all your plus
points and negative points.
- Make a timetable according to your brains processing
pattern. Take short breaks, eat good food. Analyze your improvement by giving
mocks daily. Make that a habit till the mains.
- You can never skip revision no matters how good hold you
have over the topic. Revision is the only thing that will keep all the data in
place by reminding your brain cells that it’s important and should be stored
in. Don’t make it a habit of cramming and then end up lying under a pile of
mess to be reviewed right before examination.
- Keep your body and mind relaxed at all times. Listen to your
favorite music, go out on a walk, meditate, play some outdoor games or
anything that will lift your spirits up. Including all this in your daily
schedule will lighten you up after studying up all day long.
Tips to tackle the exams:
1. Take a Mock Test and Analyse your strategy.
2. Develop an understanding of what to solve, what to skip.
3. Do keep in mind that accuracy should be the priority while attempting this particular section.
4. If stuck to one problem- Move on to the Next Question
5. Keep Calm- Cool Mind Can Solve Any Problem.
6. Download your Call letter and read the instructions carefully.
7. Reach the center half an hour before the reporting time.
With this Adda247 wishes you all the very best for your examinations. Do well and achieve your goals.