Hi, I am GAURAV TRIPATHI from Jaipur, Rajasthan. I’ve done B.E (EC), MBA and now I am MANAGER (IT ) via IBPS RRB recruitment.
Here is my journey from 2014 to 2018…
This is for sure for the majority out of you it is a just motivational line NEVER GIVE UP, it was the only shallow thing for me also till the final result of IBPS RRB MANAGER IT. I would like to thank God for giving me the strength and ability to help me achieve my goal. Without his blessings, this journey would not have been possible. I also take pride in saying that I did not come this far by my own effort but with the enduring support of my family. My heartfelt gratitude to my family for encouraging me in all of my pursuits and inspiring me to follow my dreams.
A big thanks to Adda team and the Achievers Adda channel where I got the interview experiences by which I fetched good marks in an interview this time. I even can’t write whole the list of the failures in competition exams its more than 10 pages yes again saying more than 10 pages, For me, the journey was not easy as most of us know about the journey of this preparation.
Major setback, After losing my father in 2013 it was more tough for me, even the demise day I had my exam of SSC .but my family supported me and I started this battle again
List of failures after all these things are like
- SSC 2013, SSC2014 MAINS FAIL
- SBI PO 2013 FAIL IN interview
- IBPS 2 AND IBPS 4 didn’t make in the final list
- IBPS RRB PO 4-5 fail in an interview
- AFCAT CRACKED many times but fail to crack SSB interview same with UPSC CDS EXAM
- LIC AAO fail two times
- SSC CGL 2016 fail by some little margin to get AAO post.
RAILWAYS NTPC EXAM 2015 out from ASM POST due to eyesight issue, these are the major exams many more like FCI insurance exam are also here in the list. but after all these things I decided I will give me another shot to IBPS RRB,, I prepared hard at least 3 months excluding interview . I knew both the written and performance in the interview matter .so this time I prepared well for the interview through youtube channel of Adda and learned something from toppers interview experience , finally this worked and I got 87 marks in interview . I was satisfied with my efforts as I got only 47 marks in IBPS PO earlier.
Another experience I want to share of this journey is, As you know the self-righteous and insensitivity rising as social media geeks are rising, the tendency of treating bad someone else is culturally cool nowadays so the naysayers, and your fair-weather friends and your highly caring relatives always try to drag you down. like same talks “Ohh kya rakha hai govt job me, hona hota to ho jata , kismat me nai hai , life me aagey badho”, the result of all this drama created around me, I was losing grip of preparation, and try to trust them and not me ,but after some days I found they all are escapist around me, they were ready to serve in govt organization even on lower post or in half of the salary . But no one was able to clear even preliminary exam or most of them never took any exam there whole life!
Here I am writing some tips how to avoid distraction during the whole preparation in the exams like IBPS, SSC and other competitive exams
1. Avoid social media like playing group- group on whats app as it is consisting stunning cost of distraction
2. Stop being material hunter start doing papers daily again & again to work on your weakness in the particular section.
3. Current affairs are very crucial for IBPS EXAMS so don’t wait for magazine or capsule in the end, just read from a website on daily basis i.e from https://www.bankersadda.com/p/current-affairs-2018.html
4. If possible take print out of the capsules provided by bankers Adda , I did this and it was very helpful for me
5. Don’t overdo in anything, maintain routine or healthy lifestyle, a study in little chunks
That’s it from my side, all the best to the aspirants.