NFC Salary 2023
Nuclear Fuel Complex has released the recruitment notification for 124 posts on its official website. Candidates are curious to know the NFC Salary 2023, the salary, and the job profile mentioned in the official notification. In-hand salary of NFC, employees vary based on the post for which candidates have applied. Here we have provided the complete details of NFC Salary 2023 including an overview, salary structure, job profile, etc.
NFC Recruitment Notification 2023
NFC Salary 2023: Overview
Candidates can check the complete overview of NFC Salary 2023 in given below table.
|NFC Salary 2023: Overview
||Nuclear Fuel Complex
||NFC Exam 2023
||Sub Officer, Deputy Chief Fire Officer, Chief Fire Officer, Station Officer, Technical Officer, etc
|NFC Salary 2023
||Check this post in Hindi
NFC Salary 2023: Structure
NFC has announced a total number of 124 vacancies for the post of Deputy Chief Fire Officer, Sub Officer, Chief Fire Officer, Technical Officer, Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman, & Station Officer. Here candidates can check the post-wise salary structure in given below table.
|NFC Salary 2023: Structure
|Deputy Chief Fire Officer
|Chief Fire Officer
NFC Salary 2023: Job Profile
Here we have provided the post-wise job profile of NFC Recruitment 2023 in given below table.
|NFC Salary 2023: Job Profile
|Chief Fire Officer
- Shall be responsible for the entire Fire Service Organization
- He is responsible for maintaining the fire service in a state of high efficiency, training, discipline, morale, and preparedness at all times.
- He advises the Management on all fire protection measures and assist in establishing close liaison with the local fire service/neighboring Fire Service to ensure that
maximum help is made available in case of any serious fires.
- He/She ensures to implement recommendations/observations
brought out by various Authorities / Agencies.
- Perform all other duties as assigned from time to time by superiors.
|Technical Officer /(Computers)
- Design, Development, and Deployment of Enterprise IT applications.
- Upkeep and maintenance of In-house IT applications.
- Management of Database and Application
Infrastructure & Networking
- Design and Deployment of enterprise-class IT server, and networking hardware.
- Upkeep and maintenance of client, server, and network hardware.
- Hardening of server and network devices
- Configure/Tuning of network devices for performance and security improvements.
- Responsible for Designing and implementing Organizations’ IT Security policy.
- Management and Monitoring of network traffic through security appliances and timely escalation/resolution of issues.
- The work also involves coordination with
internal/external agencies for resolving related issues.
|Deputy Chief Fire Officer /A
- Assist the Chief Fire Officer in day-to-day activities being the second command in charge.
- Responsible for maintaining the fire service in a state of high efficiency, training, discipline, morale, and preparedness at all times.
- In the absence of the Chief Fire Officer, shall be responsible for the entire Fire Service Organization including Fire Prevention, Fire Protection & fire fighting arrangements, and procurement of equipment/accessories, and will have control over all fire personnel.
|Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cumFireman / A
- Assist fire officers in station work, and maintenance of various records in the fire station.
- Attend the work of maintenance/testing of first aid fire fighting equipment, fire communication system, fire fighting equipment, and systems.
- To maintain good housekeeping and participate in fire drills, squad drills, and physical training.
- Driving the fire appliance to the scene of the fire and operating the pumps and safety operational duties as may be required by the superiors while attending to fire emergencies.
|Station Officer /A
- Perform all duties as may be assigned from time to time by superiors.
- Ensure that the fire communication system and fire safety system are in working condition at all times and instruct and conduct fire safety drills, and squad drills under their charge.
- Ensure that all log books, occurrence books, and attendance roll books are maintained.
- Arrange the maintenance of fire appliances and equipment.