| Updated On September 10th, 2020 at 05:13 pm
Number Series Question- This is one of the most sought after topic and usually carries a lot of weightage in the Quantitative Aptitude section. Quantitative Aptitude is one section that is time-consuming and is very lengthy and hence require a lot of practice. One cannot afford to give it a cold-shoulder in any way. We are providing you some tips and tricks which will be very beneficial for you to ace this topic along with the free pdf. Make sure you read the tips first and then proceed with the pdf. These tips and generalise is nature and you can always combine them with your own methods. Let’s take a look at the Tips of Number Series Questions:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
|IBPS RRB Vacancy 2020: 10000+ Vacancies for RRB PO and Clerk Post||Detailed IBPS RRB PO Syllabus 2020- Click Here||Detailed IBPS RRB Clerk Syllabus 2020- Click Here||Check Here IBPS RRB Salary Structure for Office Assistant and Officers Scale-I|
Number Series Question PDF: Download Now
Number Series Questions mainly requires you to pay keen attention on the relationship between two letters and find the sequence which they are forming. There are two ways of doing this: One can be to guess the next number in the sequence and another is to find the wrong one in the series. Given below are some tips that will help you to understand the trick to ace this topic:
- Start the question from largest to smallest number as the possibilities will be less in that case.
- Once you identify the sequence follow it to get the final answer.
- Practice a variety of question like: Square series, cube series, Decimal Series etc.
- Read the question carefully to identify if it is asking you to find the next number in the sequence or to find the wrong number in sequence.
Now that you have learned the tips & tricks of this topic, it’s time to follow the these tricks and practice some questions from the PDF given below:
- TARGET IBPS RRB PO/CLERK PRELIMS 2020 Online Live Batch
- Get IBPS RRB PO and Clerk Prime 2020 Online Test Series- Click Here