IBPS RRB Salary 2021: Every year the Institute of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection recruits PO and Clerks. As we all know IBPS has released its calendar for the examination which will be conducting for the year 2021-22. IBPS also recruits the candidates for RRB for the post of Clerk and PO. Salary and perks are one of the major motivating factors for students who aim to become a banker and crack IBPS RRB exams. Here we will be discussing IBPS RRB Salary for both the posts PO or Officer Scale 1 and Clerk or Office Assistants. As the salary and notification is not yet released by the IBPS for IBPS RRB Clerk and PO so we are providing you the salary details for the year 2020-21. Keep on reading to know about the pay scale, perks and allowances and job profile of both the posts under IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020-21.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Salary
IBPS RRB PO is one of the coveted job in India. As we all know the salary and notification is not yet released by the IBPS for IBPS RRB Clerk and PO so we are providing you the salary details for the year 2020-21. This is one job for which almost every banking aspirant apply because of the great salary, perks and career opportunities ahead. The salary of an IBPS RRB PO is The Pay-scale for IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 or IBPS RRB PO is 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-23700 which implies that the In-hand Salary of an IBPS Officer Scale 1 Salary at present varies from Rs.36,000 to 42,000 at 100% D.A.
*Kindly note that this salary is the generalize salary, the salary & other perks differs from bank to bank and area of location as well. For ex- If someone is posted in Mathura then his/her salary might be greater than the one posted in more rural area and hence the difference occurs.
Image Source: quora
IBPS RRB PO Perks & Allowances in Salary
A candidate appointed as an Officer Scale-I not only get handsome IBPS RRB Salary but also great perks and allowances are given to them. Given below is the detailed information of all the allowances provided to the IBPS RRB Officers.
|IBPS RRB Salary Allowances|
|Dearness Allowance||46.5% of the basic pay.|
|House Rent Allowance||
|Special Allowances||7.75% of the basic pay.|
Given below are some of the perks which are enjoyed in IBPS RRB Salary of the Officer.
- Travel Allowances: A candidate appointed as officer scale-I gets full traveling allowance or reimbursement of the money spent on petrol/diesel.
- Leased Accommodation is provided to the candidate.
- Medical Reimbursement is provided to the candidate.
- Pension Schemes is available to the candidate
- Overtime Allowance is available to the candidate
- Newspaper Allowance is available to the candidate
IBPS RRB PO Job Profile
Once a candidate is selected as a RRB PO, he/she he/she undergoes a training also known as probation of 2 years. While the candidate is under his/her probation period, he/she will receive a fixed amount that is usually less than the normal pay scale. Given below is the job profile for the candidates selected for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I (PO):
- A candidate selected as IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I has to manage the day-to-day banking operations.
- A candidate selected as IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I has the responsibility of Loan disbursement & credit portfolio rating.
- A candidate selected as IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I has to take care of single window operations or being a teller.
- A candidate selected as IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I has to focus on the agricultural schemes and policies for the rural market.
- A candidate selected as IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I has to Prepare the audit reports and NPA recovery also forms a major job task.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Career Growth
IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I: Given below is the promotional hierarchy for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I is shown below:
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale I (PO)
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Branch Manager
- Senior Branch Manager
- Chief Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
IBPS RRB Clerk Salary
Complete Detais about IBPS RRB Salary: One of the factor that intice young and bright candidates to be a part of this profession is the salary. A Candidate once selected in the clerical cadre get the In-Hand Salary of IBPS RRB Office Assistant varies from Rs. 20,000 – 25,000/-. This salary may vary for different organizations. New recruits get 100% DA.
The pay scale of an JIBPS RRB Office Assistant or IBPS RRB Clerk is Rs. 7200-(400/3)-8400-(500/3)-9900-(600/4)-12300-(700/7)-17200-(1300/1)-18500-(800/1)-19300.
*Kindly note that salary varies based on place of posting. A candidate working in semi-urban area will get more salary than the candidate working in rural area.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Perks & Allowances
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary 2020: A candidate appointed as an Officer Assistant not only get handsome salary but also great perks and allowances are given to them. Given below is the detailed information of all the allowances provided to the IBPS RRB Office Assistant.
IBPS RRB Clerk Job Profile
Once a candidate is appointed as an IBPS RRB Clerk then he/she is under training which is also known as probation period of 6 months. Given below is the job profile of a candidate working as a clerk:
- Handle Receipts: A candidate selected as an Office Assistant receives and acknowledges cash, drafts, cheques, pay orders and other instruments.
- Handle Withdrawals: A candidate selected as an Office Assistant handles the Passing and paying out cash payment of withdrawal forms, cheques, etc
- Handle mails and delivery: A candidate selected as an Office Assistant also have to acknowledging inward mails, preparing outward mails and managing the delivery of cheque books.
- Most Asked Topics in IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam 2020- Based on Previous Year’s Exam Analysis
- Most Asked Topics In IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 Exam- Based On Previous Year’s Paper
IBPS RRB Officer Assistant Career Growth
The career growth of an office assistant is great. The promotional criteria differs from bank to bank. There is no interview in IBPS RRB Clerical and hence it is easier for a candidate to join the bank in clerical cadre. There are certain banks which offers promotion upto Scale-IV while there are some banks which offers promotion upto scale-V. You can also get some certification from IIBF and by clearing JAIIB as it will give a great boost to your career.