Reserve Bank of India is one of the high central banks of India that maintains all Indian monetary authorities. This year RBI is recruiting Assistants and the Prelims is already over. Due to coronavirus outbreak the RBI Assistant mains exam has been rescheduled. The RBI is responsible for the proper provisions of funds in the financial system for credits. The Reserve Bank of India needs to regulate the loans of other banks on time. RBI needs to monitor permission to loans of non-banking financial institutions to all the entities of the Government of India.
- RBI Assistant Complete – E KIT (English Medium) eBooks
- RBI ASSISTANT 2020 KA MAHA PACK (Online Live Classes, Test Series, Video Courses & Ebooks)
People working with RBI can learn many facts related to banking, vast economy, and all dimensions of culture. The employers also gain various points from the excellent staff of RBI that have worked many years for the institution of India. Working with RBI is one of the greatest dreams of Indian people. However, only some people get a chance to work in RBI and fulfill their dreams.
Key Highlights of the RBI Assistant Exam 2020
|Conducting Organization||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Exam Category||National Level Exam|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode Only|
|Number of Stages||Two : Preliminary, Mains-LPT|
|Time allotted for prelims exam||1 Hour|
|Maximum Marks in prelims||100 marks|
|Maximum Marks In Mains||200 marks|
|Negative Marking||Yes, Both in Prelims and Mains Exam|
|Sectional Timing||Yes, Both in Prelims and Mains Exam|
|Sectional Cut Off||Yes, Both in Prelims and Mains Exam|
Benefits of working in RBI from Other Banks
There are many facts related to the Reserve Bank of India that are entirely different from other banks. Let us learn some of the factors that have given below:
- Transfer of posts: The Reserve Bank of India consists of the criteria of five years for transfer. However, other banks require only three years to transfer the job.
- Posting places: The Reserve Bank of India mainly focuses on urban area posting. However, the other banks tend to post in rural areas, and RBI does not have their branch in rural areas.
- The pressure of work: The workload is mainly present in public sector banks of India. However, employers need not worry about workload in the Reserve bank of India. They can work with a free mind, but in public banks, the employee needs to complete targets on time.
- Popularity: It is a remarkable fact that the Reserve Bank of India is a dream for many people these days. It is far better than other central banks in India.
- Working days: The employee needs to work for five days in the Reserve bank of India. However, the public sector requires six days of working.
- Work timings: The employee has fixed timings in the Reserve bank of India. Thus, they have to work from 9:15 AM to 5:15 PM; however, there are no particular timings for other public sector banks. The PO of other banks does not have any fixed evening timings, and they need to work for late hours.
Also check the following for RBI Assistant 2020 Exam:
|Mains Preparation Strategy||Syllabus & Exam Pattern||RBI Assistant Mains Study Plan||Free Study Material|
Perks of Reserve bank of India than other public banks
Reserve banks of India have various perks as compared to other public sector banks. Some of the facts have given below:
- Payscale: Reserve bank of India has a far better pay scale than any public sector banks. The employee at Reserve bank of India can quickly get rupees 14,650 per month in starting as an assistant post. It ultimately means that the Reserve Bank of India offers the best pay scale than any other bank in every position.
- Allowance: The employee at Reserve bank of India has various allowances like compensatory city allowance, house rent allowance, transport allowance, and many others. Also, the RBI will not pay for any home when they have provided government accommodation to the employee. The monthly gross allocation for every employee is around 36091 rupees. However, other public banks do not have any allowance and provisions as compared to RBI.
Reserve bank of India is the best and respectable job for every candidate in India. Aspirants should not miss the choice of RBI whenever they get a chance to join. If any candidate receives an opportunity to participate in an assistant job, then also they should join that post because in the coming times they are going to grow better. The aspirants learn a lot of things and facts from other experienced employers of RBI with time.