PMC Admit Card 2023
Pune Municipal Corporation will release the admit card for the online examination on its official website, @https://pmc.gov.in. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application forms for the 320 various posts will be able to download the call letter. As per the official Notification PDF, the exam is tentative to be conducted in May 2023. Aspirants can go through the required necessary details regarding PMC Admit Card 2023 in the given article.
PMC Direct Link to Download Call Letter
PMC Call Letter 2023 is expected to be issued in May 2023. Admit Card will be published separately for each phase of the selection process, i.e Online Exam and Interview. All the essential information such as the exam date, reporting time, exam centre, etc. will be mentioned in the call letter of the candidate. Here, we will provide the direct link to download the PMC Admit Card 2023 so aspirants must bookmark the post.
PMC Admit Card 2023 Download Link(Link Inactive)
PMC Admit Card: Overview
An overview of PMC Call Letter 2023 providing the necessary related points is discussed in the table below.
|PMC Admit Card 2023: Overview|
|Organization||Pune Municipal Corporation|
|Exam Name||PMC Exam 2023|
|Selection Process||Online Exam & Interview|
|PMC Call Letter 2023||Check This Post in Hindi|
PMC Call Letter 2023: Important Dates
In the below table, candidates can go through the important dates for Pune Municipal Corporation Admit Card 2023.
|PMC Admit Card 2023: Important Dates|
|PMC Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||8 March 2023|
|PMC Recruitment Apply Online Start Date||8 March 2023|
|PMC Recruitment Last Date To Apply Online||13 April 2023|
|PMC Call Letter 2023||May 2023|
|PMC Online Exam Date||May 2023|
Steps To Download PMC Admit Card 2023
An aspirant will have to follow the given steps to download the PMC Call Letter 2023.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Pune Municipal Corporation, https://www.pmc.gov.in/.
Step 2: Look for the “Recruitment” or “Career” section on the homepage of the PMC website.
Step 3: In this section, search for the PMC Recruitment 2023 for the various posts.
Step 4: Under the recruitment, Click on the PMC Call Letter 2023 link.
Step 5: Enter the required details such as Registration Number, Password/Date Of Birth.
Step 6: Enter the Captch and then click on Submit Button.
Step 7: The Pune Municipal Corporation Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 8: Download and save the admit card in a PDF format.
Step 9: Take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
Details Required to Download PMC Call Letter 2023
The login credentials provided to the aspirants at the time of registration will be required while downloading the PMC Admit Card 2023 for the various posts.
- Registration Number
- Password/Date Of Birth
Details Mentioned on PMC Admit Card 2023
After downloading the PMC Call Letter 2023, aspirants should go through the following details mentioned on it.
- Examination Name
- Post Name
- Candidate’s Name
- Date Of Birth
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Reporting Time
- Exam Centre Address
- Space For Candidate’s Signature
- Space For Invigilator’s Signature
- Important Instructions For The Examination
Documents Required At The Exam Centre
- Admit Card: Candidates must carry the Admit Card issued by the Pune Municipal Corporation for the various posts. It serves as a proof of authorization to appear in the examination.
- Photo ID Proof: Candidates must carry a valid Photo ID Proof in original along with the Admit Card. The Photo ID Proof can be any of the following documents:
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card or E-Aadhaar Card with a photograph
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with a photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with a photograph
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity Card with a photograph
- Passport Size Photograph: Candidates must also carry two passport-size photographs that match the photograph attached to the application form. These photographs may be required for verification purposes during the examination process.