Puzzles question for IBPS RRB PO & Clerk 2020- Puzzle is one of the most important topic to crack IBPS RRB PO & Clerk. One of the key point to ace this topic is to practice as much as you can. Around 15-20 questions are asked from this topic and one must practice as much as you can. In this space, we will be providing you some tips that can help you to ace this topic along with that we are also providing you the Direct link to download the PDF. Make sure you go through all these tips and tricks and practice the question from the PDF given below:
How To Solve Puzzles question for IBPS RRB PO & Clerk 2020
Given below are some of the tips to solve Puzzles question for IBPS RRB PO & Clerk 2020:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
- It’s important to solve the difficult puzzles with accuracy and hence the best way to do that is to make atleast 2-3 possibilities for the same puzzle and keep canceling them out as you proceed.
- There are certain important points that one must not ignore like: words like “he/she” gives a great help in identifying the gender of a particular character mentioned in the puzzle.
- Make sure to solve the easy puzzles in around 2-3 minutes and the puzzles of moderate level should be solved within 5 minutes and the difficult puzzles should be finished within 8-10 minutes.
- If you are not able to solve a puzzle in 2-3 minutes, don’t waste your time on it. Instead move to the next puzzle or next question.
- One of important factor that one must remember is to start the puzzle with the right statement and choose a statement that can help in opening the statement.
- Never assume anything of your own and try to fit them in the puzzle as you will end up reaching nowhere.
- Make sure that you Concentrate on the words like ‘not’, ‘only’, ‘who’, ‘and’.
- Never try not to ignore the gender-defining terms like ‘him’, ‘her’, ‘he, ‘she’, which are very helpful to decode the information.
|IBPS RRB Vacancy 2020: 10000+ Vacancies for RRB PO and Clerk Post||Detailed IBPS RRB PO Syllabus 2020- Click Here||Detailed IBPS RRB Clerk Syllabus 2020- Click Here||Check Here IBPS RRB Salary Structure for Office Assistant and Officers Scale-I|
Now it’s time to apply all what you have learned in the above key points by practicing from the questions given below:
For more interesting and informative articles, stay tuned to bankersadda!
- TARGET IBPS RRB PO/CLERK PRELIMS 2020 Online Live Batch
- Get IBPS RRB PO and Clerk Prime 2020 Online Test Series- Click Here