RBI Assistant Prelims Answer Key-Reserve Bank Of India has successfully conducted its Prelims exam on 14th, 15th Feb 2020 for the post of Assistant. You all must be eagerly waiting for the next step i.e. Answer key. Reserve Bank Of India will soon be releasing the Answer key of the exam it has conducted. It is expected that the answer key will be out in the last week of February.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
This is one of the best opportunity for students who wants to pursue their career in the banking industry. RBI has released 926 vacancies for the post of Assistant. The next stage after the Prelims will be Mains. So, it is advisable to students that instead of waiting for the Prelims result to be out. Start preparing for the Mains and ace this exam.
Steps to check the Answer key:
- Visit the official website of RBI i.e. rbi.org.in.
- The link for the answer key would be active and available there.
- Go to that link and download the PDF.
- Save it for future reference.
You may also like to read:
- Current Affairs & Daily GK Updates 2020
- Latest GK and Current Affairs Questions With Answers For All Bank Exam
- RBI Assistant Expected Cut Off and good attempts For Prelims 2020
RBI Assistant is a two stage recruitment followed by Language Proficiency Test( LPT). First stage was the Prelims which has already been held and the other stage is Mains. It is a computer based test.
RBI Assistant Prelims exam pattern
The exam was of total 100 marks with 100 questions. It also has sectional timing. You cannot proceed to another section before the time exhaustion of your current section.
RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Analysis:
- RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Analysis 2020: Check Complete Analysis & Review 14th February 1st Shift
- RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Analysis 2020: Check Complete Analysis & Review 14th February 2nd Shift
- RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Analysis 2020: Check Complete Analysis & Review 14th February 3rd Shift
- RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Analysis 2020: Check Complete Analysis & Review 14th February 4th Shift