| Updated On February 21st, 2020 at 06:01 pm
Revision Strategy for SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020- The State Bank Of India is all set to conduct its Prelims exam for the post of Junior Associate(Clerk) on 22nd Feb, 29th Feb,1st March & 8th March, 2020. With the limited time left with you to give the final touch to your preparation. We will be sharing the Final Revision Strategy for SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
Before going for the Final Revision Strategy for SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020. It’s important for you to understand the basic exam pattern of SBI Clerk 2020. SBI Clerk is a two stage recruitment: Prelims and Main followed. SBI Prelims exam is to consist of 3 sections, namely Numerical Ability, Reasoning and English Language.
You may also like to read:
SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk Prelims exam is almost there. SBI Clerk preparation is not an easy task because of the high competition and level of difficulty. There are 3 sections in the exam with a total of 100 marks and 60 minutes duration. But with the right strategy, you can make it a cake walk for you.
Final Revision Strategy for SBI Clerk Prelims Exam
Previous Year’s Exam Paper: This is one of the most important step in your preparation. It is very important to understand the difficulty level of the test and you can only understand it by going through the Previous Year’s Exam paper. You will also learn about the important topics which are repeatdly asked in this exam.
Numerical Ability: This could be a stressful section for many of you but you can easily be tackle if you focus on some particular areas of this section. We are providing you with the list of scoring topics of Numerical Ability:
- Data Interpretation (DI)
- Simplification & Approximation
- Number Series
- Quantity Based Problems
- Miscellaneous Problems (Age, Percentage, Ratio, Time & Distance, Time & Work, SI, etc)
Reasoning: Practice is the key to ace this section. Puzzle is the most dominant topic of this section and it requires a lot of practice. We are providing you with the list of some important topics of Reasoning that you must give special focus on:
- Puzzle & Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relation
English: Reading newspaper and giving mock is the ultimate solution to ace this section like a pro.We are providing you with the list of some important topics of Reasoning that you must give special focus on:
- Reading Comprehension
- Error Spotting