RBI Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineers: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a job notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineers (Civil/ Electrical) vacancy. The advertisement is published in the local newspapers. There is a total number of vacancies is 48 and interested & eligible candidates can apply online. We are providing you all the details regarding the notification in this article. Check and download the official notification released by RBI by simply clicking on the link mentioned below:
Recruitment for the Post of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical): Apply Now
Candidates interested in the Recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) can apply now by visiting the official website of RBI or by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
How to Apply
To fill the online application form for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) in Reserve Bank of India candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Candidates must visit the official website of RBI or click on the application link mentioned in the article above.
- Fill in your details asked in the application form.
- Upload the important documents like scanned photograph and signature as per the required specifications.
- Review your application form before finally submitting it.
- after previewing your application form, fill the application fee to successfully submit it.
- After paying the application fee candidates will be redirected to a window where they will be able to see their application form. Candidates are advised to take out a hard copy of the application form for further use.
The candidates have to pay the following application fee at the time of submitting their application form.
|Category of the Candidates||Application Fee|
|SC/ST/PWD/EXS||₹50/- (Only Intimation Charges)|
|OBC/General/EWS||₹450 /- (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)|
Important Dates of RBI JE Recruitment 2021
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 02 Feb 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 15 Feb 2021|
|Date of Online Examination (Tentative): 08 March 2021|
Eligibility Criteria of RBI JE Recruitment 2021
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Age Limit :
Between 20 and 30 years. The upper age limit will be relaxed as per the rule.
Junior Engineer (Civil): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc.
Junior Engineer (Electrical): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc.
Salary Package and Allowances
The Selected candidates will draw a basic pay of:
- ₹21,400/- per month (i.e. ₹13,150/- plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of ₹13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years)
- Dearness Allowance,
- House Rent Allowance,
- City Compensatory Allowance,
- Transport Allowance etc.,
- The initial monthly Gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is approximately ₹53,105/-.
- Graduate candidates are eligible for two more advance increments.
Vacancies: Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)
|Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.When is the last date to apply for this recruitment?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 15th Feb 2021.
Q.What is the date of the online examination?
Ans: 8th March 2021
Q.Can we opt for an off-line payment mode?
Ans: Candidates can only pay the application fee through online mode.