One of the key sections of all the competitive exams like SBI PO, Clerk, IBPS PO, Clerk, RRB, RBI, etc. is reasoning. Questions in this section are crucial in securing your rank. This section is the scoring part of the exam only if you are well versed with practice and tricks So it is time that you improve your Reasoning to ensure scoring maximum marks in the upcoming examination.
Here, you will get a FREE set of logical Reasoning Questions along with PDFs with detailed solutions in an online format. You can practice the questions with the time prescribed. Practice verbal, nonverbal, numerical & logical reasoning questions for upcoming bank exams.
We are providing you all the Logical Reasoning topics with complete logical reasoning questions and answers for ibps po, bank exams, and other insurance exams. Here, you can practice logical reasoning questions which are relevant for the upcoming exams. Reasoning Questions has been framed by the experts. These questions are based on the important logical reasoning topic and are based on the latest exam pattern.
The reasoning is one of the most important sections of banking exams. The reasoning is a back-breaking subject and can be difficult for any student. Because of the complex nature and difficulty level of questions, it has become very hard for students and they cannot give cold shoulder to it. The level of Banking exams is increasing day by day and students are ready to face the music in the upcoming bank exam 2021. It is one of the trickiest sections because the pattern followed in this section is getting complex with every exam passed. One of the mistake that students tend to is that they practice only easy puzzles and tends to ignore the complex one but now according to the recent trend, the question on the topics like blood relation, directions are being asked in the form of tricky puzzles in the main examination. Topics like: Syllogism, Inequality, Data Sufficiency, Blood Relation, Direction and Distance, Ranking, Alpha-Numerical, Direction Sense, Blood Relations, etc.
List of Reasoning Topics Name
- Seating Arrangements
- Data Sufficiency
- Blood Relations
- Order and Ranking
- Alphanumeric Series
- Distance and Direction
- Verbal Reasoning
Reasoning Practice Set PDF
30 Questions of Puzzles PDF
Reasoning Tips & Strategy
- Do not try to target to attempt all the questions asked. This will add pressure to you.
- It’s very important that you only attempt those questions whose topic you are well aware of.
- The test is to score the maximum marks in less time. Do not spend more time on any question no matter how well you know that topic.
- Do not feel panic if you have solved fewer questions because maybe the exam is difficult.
- While practicing make sure to keep a timer as this will help you to fasten your speed.
- Attempt easy topics first like blood relation, inequality, syllogism, etc.
- Attempt the puzzle in the end no matter how good you are in it.
- Give as many mocks as you can.
- Analyze your mocks to make sure that you are correcting your mistakes.
Reasoning Quiz for Bank Exams
Reasoning Questions for Bank Exams