SBI Clerk Exam Day Guideline 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has released the social distancing guidelines to follow with the admit card. All the candidates who are going to appear SBI Clerk Prelims exam are advised to read all the instructions very carefully. These guidelines must strictly be followed.
SBI Clerk 2021: Guidelines for Social Distancing
1. Candidates should report at least 15 minutes before the reporting time indicated on the Call Letter and/or informed via SMS/Mail on their registered mobile number/mail prior to the exam date.
2. Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be intimated to the candidates individually at the time of the entry of the candidate to the exam venue.
3. Candidates must bring these items to the venue.
Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
Personal transparent water bottle (Optional)
Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
A simple pen, pencils, erasers and glue.
Exam-related documents (Call Letter and Photocopy of the ID card stapled with it, ID Card in Original, 2 additional photographs). Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification. The name on the ID and on the Call Letter should be exactly the same.
In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
No other items are permitted inside the venue.
4. Candidate should not share any of their personal belonging/material with anyone.
5. Candidates should maintain a safe social distance from one another.
6. Candidate should stand in the row as per the instructions provided at the venue.
7. If a candidate is availing services of a Scribe, then Scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, Sanitizer (50ml) and transparent water bottle. Wearing a Mask is compulsory. Both candidate and Scribe will require to be wearing N95 Mask.
8. A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone. The AarogyaSetu status must show the candidate’s risk factor. A candidate will have to display this status to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue. In case a candidate does not have a smartphone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect (declaration is provided along with this Call Letter) and show the same to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue. (If a candidate is availing services of a Scribe, then Scribe should also follow the same instructions.)
9. After the Aarogya Setu status display at the entry gate, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting.
10. All candidates (and Scribe, if applicable) will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature. In case, any person is observed to be having above-normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue.
11. Candidate registration will be done through photo capture. The photo captured must be matched with the photo uploaded by you in the application. You must NOT change your appearance from the photo uploaded by you.
12. Rough sheet, call letter, and ID proof management
a) Call letter of Preliminary Exam will not be collected at the examination venue. However, it will be duly authenticated/Stamped by the exam officials. The candidate needs to retain the call letter (along with authenticated/stamped copy of the ID proof) safely. Candidates who will be called for Main Exam
will be required to bring this call letter along with the Main Exam call letter and other requisite documents as per information provided in the “acquaint yourself booklet” and call letter of the main examination.
b) You must bring 2 additional photographs (same as pasted in the call letter) with you to the examination center.
c) Rough sheet(s) kept at each candidate desk will be used by candidate.
d) Those candidates who avail the services of Scribe should submit Scribe form in the boxes provided at the exit of lab/venue while leaving or at the designated place.
e) Candidate must drop the rough sheets in the boxes provided at the exit of lab/venue while leaving or at the designated place indicated by Exam officials.
13. Post Examination Controls:
On completion of the examination, the candidates will be permitted to move out in an orderly manner one candidate at a time. Please wait for instructions from the invigilator and do not get up from your seat until advised.
Must Read: SBI Clerk Important Notice 2021
|SBI Clerk All India Mock PDF with Detailed Solution||SBI PO/Clerk 2021 – 30 Days Study Plan||SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2021 Capsule- Download PDF Now|