SBI Clerk Important Notification 2021: The State Bank of Bank (SBI) has released an important notification for the SBI Clerk Prelims exam 2021. The notification has been released along with the admit card. All the candidates are advised to read all the important instructions very carefully.
SBI Clerk Important Notice 2021
1. Candidates must bring their call letters but this time call letters will not be collected at the exam venue.
2. Candidates need to keep their call letters safely along with authenticated/stamped copy of ID proof.
3. Those candidates who will be called for the mains will have to bring the prelims admit card along with the mains admit card and other important documents.
SBI Clerk Important Instructions 2021
1. Candidates have to bring their call letters with the photocopy of the id proof and the original id proof with 2 additional photographs which is attached during the registration.
2. Id proof may be– Pan Card, Passport, Permanent Driving License, Voter ID Card with photo, Aadhar Card, E-Aadhar Card with photo, Bank Passbook with Photo, Photo id proof issued by gazetted officer, Photo id proof issued by People’s Representative, Employee ID in original, Bar Council Identity Card with a photograph.
3. Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License will NOT be accepted as valid ID proof.
4. Candidates without 2 additional photographs will not be allowed to appear for the examination and must bring glue for pasting photos on attendance sheets.
5. Candidates must report at the examination venue 15 minutes before the reporting time.
6. For the Social Distancing norms, email, and SMS will be forwarded to candidates a day prior to the examination specifying the exact time of reporting. If candidates do not get any intimation prior to the exam, you should follow the Reporting Time printed in the call letter.
7. Latecomers will not be allowed to take the test.
8. Photograph attached to the call letter should be the same which is uploaded in the online application form.
9. Photo will be captured at the time of registration at the exam venue. The photo captured should be matched with the photo uploaded by you in the application (As printed in the call letter). You must NOT change your appearance from the photo uploaded by you.
10. Candidate’s signature must tally with the signature uploaded. In case of discrepancy, you will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
11. Candidates must bring their own pen, pencil, glue, eraser to the exam venue.
12. Following items are not allowed in the examination center, candidates must remember to not take these items:
Bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Any communication device like Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc. Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hairband, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item, Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle (only transparent water bottle is allowed), Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc. Candidates are advised to avoid wearing ornaments like Rings, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklaces, Pendants, Badge, brooch, etc.
13. After the Aarogya Setu status display at the entry gate, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit them at the designated location, to be collected while exiting.
14. The candidates must follow the following dress code:
a) Light clothes which cannot be used for hiding any instruments or communication devices.
b) Half sleeves but not having big buttons or any badge, brooches, etc. which could be used to hide the communication device, blue tooth, camera, etc.
c) slippers, sandals, and not shoes.
However, candidates coming in customary/ religious dresses should report at the centre at least 20-minute prior to reporting time for proper checking.
15. If candidates are found resorting to any unfair means including giving/receiving help to/from any candidate during the test you will be disqualified. (You should be vigilant to ensure that no other candidate is able to copy from your answers).
16. If any candidate is found disregarding these directions he/she will be liable to be debarred from the test.
17. Anyone found to be disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or taking away the papers supplied in the examination hall or found to be in unauthorized possession of test content is likely to be prosecuted.
18. An Acquaint Yourself booklet giving information about the type of test you will be taking is available on the Bank’s website. Please download the booklet and study it carefully.
20. Candidates will have to affix their signature in the space provided in the call letter, in the presence of the Invigilator.
21. A candidate is allowed to appear only once for the examination. Multiple appearances will result in the cancellation of candidature. In case more than one call letter has been generated, you are advised to appear only against the last successful registration on the date and at the time mentioned on the respective call letter. All other call letters are to be surrendered.
22. Guidelines and Declaration Form for PWD candidates using the services of a Scribe can be downloaded from Bank’s website.
23. Please read instructions related to the Social Distancing guidelines.
SBI CLERK 2021| IMPORTANT UPDATE