SBI Clerk Main 2019 exam is cheek by jowl now. After SBI has conducted the SBI PO Main 2019 students are now much concerned and serious about their exam because of the changes introduced in the quantitative section. You may expect the same changes to be there in the SBI Clerk main 2019. Now, it is time to gird one’s loins to face the music. SBI has rung the bell for the final round. You can not leave any loophole to cross the bridge. To help you ace your preparation in the SBI Clerk Main. Adda247 is here with the maha mock that will be conducted on 7th August 2019. It will be an all India level exam where you will be competing with a number of aspirants. The fight is going to be very tough. Attempt this maha mock-2 for SBI Clerk main 2019 with the same enthusiasm as you attempted the first one. This will help you analyze where you stand among the number of aspirants and how much you need to revise the SBI Clerk main 2019 syllabus. Do not forget to check the last minute tips for SBI clerk main 2019 before appearing in the exam.
- This mock comes to you free of cost.
- You will be able to compete with students from across India.
- It will give you a real like exam experience.
- You can analyze your performance section-wise based on the result provided for the same.
Other details of the mock:
- Mock will be provided free of cost.
- You can access the mock on app and web also.
- The mock will go live on 7th August 2019.
- Result of the mock-2 will be declared on the same day.