SBI Clerk Mains 2019 Exam Strategy
Dear Students, the Preliminary Examination of SBI Clerk 2019 is over and you all must be worried regarding your preparations for the Mains Examination. We all know that the pattern of banking examinations changes with every other examination. So, all that you need to do is to be ready for a bolt from the blue and tackle the questions with ease. And to help you score maximum marks in the upcoming SBI Clerk Mains Examination, Adda247 is providing you all with an integrated strategy.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
- The trick to scoring maximum in the Reasoning and Quantitative aptitude section is to attempt a maximum of puzzles and DI’S. These topics are the saviors in any competitive exam.
- Do not spend much time on a particular question. You should know which question is to be attempted the first and which can be skipped for later.
- Attempt the easy question first in Reasoning like coding-decoding, alphanumeric series, syllogism, direction sense, and other random topics.
- Similarly, attempt simplification and approximation first and other easy topics and then move to easy to moderate and then difficult level.
- The trick to scoring in the English section can vary from one person to another depending on his/her strengths and weaknesses.
- If you are good at vocab and reading then attempt the reading comprehension first and proceed with Cloze Test and other miscellaneous topics like Error Detection, Para Jumbles, Phrase Replacement, Double Fillers, etc. But if you are good at grammar attempt reading comprehension first.
- So much is happening every day that unless you keep yourself abreast of these changes you cannot adjust yourself to them or tackle the GA section of any exam smoothly and easily.
- Avoid the habit of ignoring everyday news, telling yourself that you will do it in the end when the examinations are close, you only end up lying crushed under a pile of news.
- Computer Aptitude is a subject that many students are already familiar with. Although in SBI PO Mains there were no questions from computer aptitude but as an aspirant yearning to score maximum in the exam, you should revise this subject as well. So in case if there is a set of questions in this section from computer aptitude; they will help you score.