Day 1 of the SBI Clerk preliminary examination was filled with great energy. Great and enthusiastic feedback was received from the students who appeared for the exam. They shared their reviews and analysis over both Whatsapp and mail. It was great to know how well you were prepared for the examination and performed well. There were 4 shifts in today’s examination and the same numbers of shifts are for tomorrow as well. If we talk about the level of examination it was almost similar in all the shifts i.e., Easy-Moderate.
- Bar graph – 1st, 2nd, 4th shifts
- Line graph – 3rd shift
- Caselet DI – 4th shift
- Simplification – All four shifts
- Missing Number Series – 1st, 2nd, 3rd shifts
- Wrong Number Series – 4th shift
- Quadratic Equation – 1st, 2nd, 3rd shifts
- Miscellaneous Word Problems – All four shifts
- Order and ranking – 3rd, 4th shifts
- Blood Relation – 2nd, 3rd, 4th shifts
- Syllogism – 1st, 2nd, 4th shifts
- Alpha-numeric-symbol Series – 1st, 3rd, 4th shifts
- Alphabet based – All four shifts
- Number Based – 2nd, 3rd shifts
- Inequality – 1st, 2nd, 4th shifts
- Direction Sense – 1st, 3rd shifts
- Puzzles – Box based, Floor-based, Random arrangement
- Seating Arrangement – Circular, Linear (Single and Parallel)
- Reading Comprehension – All four shifts
- Error Detection (Different Types) – 1st, 3rd shifts
- Sentence Rearrangement – All four shifts
- Spelling error – 1st, 3rd, 4th shifts
- Sentence Correction – 2nd, 4th shifts
- Single Filers – 1st, 2nd, 4th shifts
- Cloze Test – 3rd shift
For tomorrows examination point of view, we have some important topics that have a high expectancy rate.
REASONING: Rectangular or Square sitting arrangement, Coding-Decoding and Data Sufficiency.
ENGLISH: Match the column and Word usage, rest the pattern is expected to be the same.
NUMERICAL ABILITY: We can expect Tabular and Pie charts in the DI section, Approximation, Wrong number series which was asked in one out of the four shifts.