Are you preparing for SBI PO 2021? As we all know every year State Bank Of India releases the notification for State Bank Of India the recruitment of Probationary Officers. In the year 2020, the notification for the recruitment of SBI PO was released in December. This year any information regarding the notification is not yet declared, but it is expected that it will release in April/May. It is a dream of many students to work with SBI due to its good salary and high perks, and for the same, lakhs of candidates apply for the recruitment. To grab your place in the recruitment, you should plan a proper strategy for the preparation. We advised all the candidates to start preparing from today onwards so that you might have enough time for the same. Today, in this article we are going to provide you the exam pattern, and preparation tips that will be helpful for you in preparing for the examination.
SBI PO Exam pattern 2021:
All the students who are preparing for the SBI PO Examination should know the exam pattern for the examination. The recruitment will be done based on Prelims, Mains and Interview. All those students who will qualify for the Prelims examination will be eligible for the mains examination, and the students who will qualify for the mains examination will be called for the interview round.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern 2021
SBI PO Exam 2021: Preparation Tips
What should be the strategy to crack SBI PO 2021? How can one target the SBI PO 2021 exam if he starts his preparation right away?
- If you want to qualify for the SBI PO examination 2021, it is advised for all the candidates to start preparing for the examination right away without any delay.
- Start your preparation by clearing up the basics, clear the concepts thoroughly, as it will help you in solving questions more easily.
- Make a proper timetable giving equal time to all the subjects.
- Firstly, prepare well for the easy topics, and then start preparing the difficult topics.
- Daily revision is a must, so whatever you have studied throughout the day, revise the same at the end of the day, which will help you in remembering things more.
- Read the newspaper daily, and note down the important and new words, which will help you in improving your vocabulary section.
- Make short notes daily, as it will help you in revising the important things before the examination.
- Once you are clear with the concepts start practicing the questions from the free quizzes available on our Adda247 app, which will improve your concepts and accuracy with speed.
- Practice is the only key to success, so try to give daily full mocks, which are designed by our expert faculties with detailed solutions, which will help rectify your mistakes, and improving your speed.
- Analyze your performance thoroughly, and learn from your mistakes which can be avoided in the examination hall.
- Practice the previous year’s questions as it will give you an idea about the exam pattern and the difficulty level of the question asked in the examination.
- Do not follow so many sources for your preparation. Look and follow one where you can find everything with a conceptual approach.
- Compete to beat your performance and start creating history from today only.
Many students think about what source they should rely on where they will get a solution to all their problems. Books from Adda247 house and live classes are made by the expert team and review and analyzed from the toppers, which are inculcated with a variety of questions with detailed solutions to clear all your basic concepts.