SBI PO Salary 2022: SBI PO is one of the prestigious jobs in the banking sector which provides fast-moving career growth and a handsome salary package. A candidate who gets selected as a PO receives various perks & allowances along with the basic pay. The salary of SBI PO may vary as per the place of posting but the basic pay that a probationary officer gets is 41960. Here in this article, we have provided below the SBI PO salary structure, allowances, benefits, and career growth.
Note: State Bank of India will release the SBI PO 2022 notification very soon as the final result for SBI PO 2021 is declared now and the candidates who get selected will soon get their joining letter.
SBI PO Salary Structure 2022
SBI PO offers a great salary and is one of the most lucrative jobs. Employees can expect a good hike in the SBI PO salary after completing the certification courses by IIBF as well. let’s have a look at the SBI PO Salary 2022.
|House Rent Allowance||NA|
|House Rent Allowance||2937.2|
|Arrears of Earnings||8812.47|
|Employee PF Contribution||4196|
|Contributory Pension Fund||5371|
|Total Net Salary||58589.78|
SBI PO Salary 2022 Allowances
The SBI PO Salary 2022 does not only include a handsome monetary sum but also includes several allowances that contribute to the total sum. Given below are some standard allowances that a Probationary officer in SBI gets along with the basic amount. These include:
- Allowance Amount
- Dearness Allowance 46.9% of the Basic Pay
- City Compensatory Allowance 3% – 4% depending on location
- House Rent Allowance 7% – 9% depending on the Place of Posting
- Medical Insurance 100% covered for employee | 75% covered for dependent family
- Traveling Allowance AC 2-tier fare is reimbursed to the employee for official travels
- Newspaper Allowance, Entertainment Allowance, Books Allowance, etc. Varies based on Posting
SBI PO Salary 2022: Benefits
Given below are some of the perks which are enjoyed by a candidate after getting selected as SBI PO:
- Medical insurance cover up to 100 percent for SBI PO and 75 percent for his/her family members
- Candidates can also avail cashless treatment in selected medical facilities around the country
- Newspaper allowance is provided
- Books and magazines allowance is provided
- Petrol allowance is provided
- House maintenance allowance is provided
- Telephone bill reimbursement is provided
- Entertainment allowance is provided
- Concessionary interest rates for House Loan, Car Loan, and Personal Loan can be available by the candidate
SBI PO Career Growth
This is one of the most prestigious banks in the country, the employees ought to get the best from the job. SBI also conducts promotion exams annually for the current employees of the bank to increases the job standard(profile), position, and salary. Thus, this job offers excellent career growth. A selected candidate has to serve a two-year probation period. After that, the promotion positions are as follows:
SBI PO Promotion
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Chief Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
- Chief General Manager
- Deputy Managing Director
- Managing Director
Overall, the career of an SBI can be considered fulfilling for someone who is an enthusiast and is goal-oriented. Thus we will advise all our students to utilize this quarantine to its maximum and make the best use out of it by studying hard for this exam because once the notification will be out, you might not get much time to clear your doubts.
FAQs: SBI PO Salary 2022
Q. What is the in-hand salary of an SBI PO?
Ans. An SBI PO gets a total of Rs 56000 to 58000 SBI PO Salary 2022 in hand.
Q. What is the basic pay salary of an SBI PO?
Ans. The basic pay of an SBI PO is Rs 41960.
Q. What are the perks SBI PO gets?
Ans. Allowance Amount, Dearness Allowance 46.9% of the Basic Pay, City Compensatory Allowance 3% – 4% depending on location, House Rent Allowance 7% – 9% depending on the Place of Posting, Medical Insurance 100% covered for employee | 75% covered for dependent family, Traveling Allowance AC 2-tier fare is reimbursed to the employee for official travels, , Newspaper Allowance, Entertainment Allowance, Books Allowance, etc. Varies based on Posting.
Q. What is the highest rank an SBI PO can get in his/her bank career?
Ans. Chairman is the highest rank an SBI PO can get in his/her bank career.