SBI PO Salary 2021: The State bank of India is yet to release the official notification for SBI PO Recruitment 2021. The profile of Probationary Officers is considered to be the most demanding Banking jobs in India and many aspirants appear every year for the examination to qualify for SBI PO. In this article, the SBI PO salary 2021 has been discussed in detail along with other important information like job perks, allowances, pay structure, etc.
SBI PO Salary Structure
SBI PO offers a great salary and one of the most lucrative jobs. Employees can expect a good hike in the SBI PO salary after completing the certification courses by IIBF as well. let’s have a look at the SBI PO Salary 2021
|House Rent Allowance||NA|
|House Rent Allowance||2937.2|
|Arrears of Earnings||8812.47|
|Employee PF Contribution||4196|
|Contributory Pension Fund||5371|
|Total Net Salary||58589.78|
SBI PO Allowances
The SBI probationary officer salary does not only include a handsome monetary sum but also includes several allowances that contribute to the total sum. Given below are some standard allowances that a Probationary officer in SBI gets along with the basic amount. These include:
- Allowance Amount
- Dearness Allowance 46.9% of the Basic Pay
- City Compensatory Allowance 3% – 4% depending on location
- House Rent Allowance 7% – 9% depending on the Place of Posting
- Medical Insurance 100% covered for employee | 75% covered for dependent family
- Traveling Allowance AC 2-tier fare is reimbursed to the employee for official travels
- Newspaper Allowance, Entertainment Allowance, Books Allowance, etc. Varies based on Posting
SBI PO Benefits:
Given below are some of the perks which are enjoyed by a candidate after getting selected as SBI PO:
- Medical insurance cover up to 100 percent for SBI PO and 75 percent for his/her family members
- Candidate can also avail cashless treatment in selected medical facilities around the country
- Newspaper allowance is provided
- Books and magazines allowance is provided
- Petrol allowance is provided
- House maintenance allowance is provided
- Telephone bill reimbursement is provided
- Entertainment allowance is provided
- Concessionary interest rates for House Loan, Car Loan, and Personal Loan can be available by the candidate
SBI PO Career Growth
This is one of the most prestigious banks in the country, the employees ought to get the best from the job. SBI also conducts promotion exams annually for the current employees of the bank to increases the job standard(profile), position, and salary. Thus, this job offers excellent career growth. A selected candidate has to serve a two-year probation period. After that, the promotion positions are as follows:
SBI PO Promotion:
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Chief Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
- Chief General Manager
- Deputy Managing Director
- Managing Director
Overall, the career of an SBI can be considered fulfilling for someone who is an enthusiast and is goal-oriented. Thus we will advise all our students to utilize this quarantine to its maximum and make the best use out of it by studying hard for this exam because once the notification will be out, you might not get much time to clear your doubts.
Frequently Asked Questions: SBI PO Salary 2021
Q. What is the in-hand salary of an SBI PO?
Ans. An SBI PO gets a total of Rs 56000 to 58000 SBI PO in-hand Salary.
Q. What is the basic pay salary of an SBI PO?
Ans. The basic pay of an SBI PO is Rs 41960.
Q. What are the perks SBI PO gets?
Ans.Allowance Amount, Dearness Allowance 46.9% of the Basic Pay, City Compensatory Allowance 3% – 4% depending on location, House Rent Allowance 7% – 9% depending on the Place of Posting, Medical Insurance 100% covered for employee | 75% covered for dependent family, Traveling Allowance AC 2-tier fare is reimbursed to the employee for official travels, , Newspaper Allowance, Entertainment Allowance, Books Allowance, etc. Varies based on Posting.
Q. What is the highest rank an SBI PO can get in his/her bank career?
Ans. Chairman is the highest rank an SBI PO can get in his/her bank career.