Income Tax Recruitment 2022: The income Text Recruitment 2022 offline application process will be going to close on 23rd September 2022 for all the candidates having domicile of Northeastern states, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, and Jammu & Kashmir. Aspirants who are interested in the post of Tax Assistant and Inspector, and who have not yet applied for Income Tax Recruitment 2022 must hurry up and submit their application form without waiting for the last date. In this article, we have provided all the necessary details related to Income Tax Recruitment 2022.
Income Tax Recruitment 2022 For Tax Assistant and Inspector
Income Tax Recruitment 2022 Notification is out now. This recruitment is for the meritorious sportspersons in different games/ sports for the posts of Tax Assistant and Income Tax Inspector. Candidates who have done their graduation from the recognized university and are meeting the sports eligibility standards can apply for this recruitment.
Income Tax Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
In the table given below we have given all the important dates related to Income tax recruitment 2022
|Income Tax Recruitment 2022 Notification||3rd September 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||16th September 2022|
|Last Date To Apply (Candidates having domicile of Northeastern states, Andaman & Nicobar islands, Lakshadweep, and Jammu & Kashmir)||23rd September 2022|
Income Tax Recruitment 2022: Notification PDF
Income Tax Department released the Income Tax Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF on 3rd September 2022. 4 vacancies are for the post of Tax Assistant and 1 vacancy is for Income tax inspector. The Notification PDF is having complete details like educational qualification, age limit, salary structure, sports eligibility criteria, upper age relaxation etc. Candidates are advised to read the complete Notification PDF which they can download by clicking on the link given below.
Income Tax Recruitment 2022: Apply Offline
Applications must be submitted in the format given in Annexure-II and addressed to the Additional/Joint Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs. & TPS), the Pr Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, NER. l SI floor, Aayakar Shawan, Christian Basti, G S Road. Guwahati, Assam 781005 by post/by hand so as to reach the office of the undersigned on or before 16th September 2022 (upto 5.00 P.M). The envelope containing the application should also be superscripted as follows:
“Application For The Post Of Under Meritorious Sports Persons’ Quota”
Income Tax Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Income Tax Department has set some eligibility criteria for the applicants applying for the post of Tax Assistant and Income Tax Inspector. All interested candidates must go through the eligibility criteria
Candidates must have done their graduation from the recognized university
Appointments will be made of a sports person who has participated in any of the games/sports given in the notification and considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria;- Sports-persons having represented:
- The Country in an International Competition in any of the games/sports mentioned in the notification with the clearance of the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports given in the Income Tax Recruitment 2022 Notification
- A State/UT in the Senior or Junior Level National Championships organised by the National Sports Federations recognized by Department of Youth Affairs and Sports or National Games organized by Indian Olympics Association in any of the games/Sports mentioned in the notification or
- Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by Association of Indian Universities or the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the games/sports or
- The State School Teams in the National Sports/ Games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports given in notification or
- Sports persons who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive
- The minimum age limit to apply for the post of Income Tax Inspector is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years
- The minimum age limit to apply for the post of Tax Assistant is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 27 years
Income Tax Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
There is no application fees for Income tax recruitment 2022 which a candidate belonging to any category can apply for free
FAQs: Income Tax Recruitment 2022
Q.1 When Income Tax Department releases the Income Tax recruitment 2022 notification?
Ans Income Tax department has released the Income Tax recruitment 2022 notification on 3rd September 2022
Q.2 How many vacancies have been released under Income Tax Recruitment 2022?
Ans 5 vacancies have been released under Income Tax Recruitment 2022
|Current Affairs April 2022|