SBI PO Preparation Strategy 2022: SBI PO Notification 2022 will be released soon by the State Bank of India on its official website. Through this notification, eligible and talented candidates are recruited for the Probationary Officers in the SBI. SBI PO is considered as one of the most prestigious banking jobs. The bank has a strong work culture that encourages dedicated employees to grow professionally. To crack this examination, candidates should prepare with dedication. In this article, we have provided the SBI PO Preparation Strategy that candidates should adopt to crack the SBI PO Prelims Exam 2022.
SBI PO Preparation Strategy 2022
The SBI PO Exam 2022 comprises Preliminary, Mains, and Interview. The preliminary examinations of SBI PO will consist of objective-type questions from the Reasoning Ability, English Language, and Quantitative Aptitude sections. There will be a total of 100 questions and the total marks allotted for the exam is 100 marks. Here we have provided SBI PO Preparation Strategy 2022 tips & tricks to crack this examination.
SBI PO Preparation Strategy 2022 Tips & Short Tricks
- Practice with SBI PO Previous year papers available on bankersadd website, and learn to solve more tricky and time-consuming questions.
- Do practice with topic tests and sectional mocks tests and improve your speed and accuracy.
- In the Reasoning Ability, some of the most important topics to focus on are syllogism, inequality, puzzle, seating arrangement, direction sense, coding-decoding, etc.
- Practice with the mock tests for SBI PO Exam, so that you can attain good time management skills and smart question selection skills.
- In the Quantitative Aptitude Section, do more focus on DI, quadratic equation, number series, simplification, approximation, etc.
- For the English Language section, concentrate more on newspaper reading, grammar-based topics, fillers, close tests, reading comprehension, etc.
- Practice with topic tests and sectional mock tests and improve your speed and accuracy.
- Candidates preparing for the SBI PO Exam 2022 should focus more on accuracy rather than attempting more questions. There is no shortcut to success, it is the result of hard work, preparation, and determination.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
candidates can check SBI PO Exam Pattern 2022 for the prelims exam in the given table.
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2022|
|S.No.||Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|LIC HFL Notification 2022||Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022|
|UPPCL Recruitment 2022||PNB Recruitment 2022|
|IBPS PO Notification 2022|
FAQs: SBI PO Preparation Strategy 2022
Q1. Is this SBI PO Preparation Strategy for everyone?
Ans. Yes, the SBI PO Preparation Strategy is for every SBI PO Aspirant.
Q2. What should be my SBI PO Preparation Strategy for Prelims exam 2022?
Ans. Candidates can check SBI PO Preparation Strategy for the SBI PO Prelims exam 2022 from the article given above.
|Current Affairs April 2022|