SBI PO Preparation Strategy 2023: SBI PO prelims has been conducted and the main exam is few days away. SBI PO is considered as one of the most prestigious banking jobs. The bank has a strong work culture that encourages dedicated employees to grow professionally. To crack this examination, candidates should prepare with dedication. In this article, we have provided the SBI PO Preparation Strategy that candidates should adopt to crack the SBI PO Prelims Exam 2023.
SBI PO Preparation Strategy 2023
The SBI PO Exam comprises Preliminary, Mains, and Interview. The main examinations of SBI PO will consist of objective-type questions from the Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General/ Economy Awareness, English Language, and Data Analysis & Interpretation sections. There will be a total of 155 questions and the total marks allotted for the exam is 200 marks. Here we have provided SBI PO Preparation Strategy 2023 tips & tricks to crack this examination.
SBI PO Preparation Strategy 2023 in Hindi
SBI PO Preparation Strategy 2023 Tips & Short Tricks
- Practice with SBI PO Previous year papers available on bankersadda website, and learn to solve more tricky and time-consuming questions.
- Do practice with topic tests and sectional mock tests and improve your speed and accuracy.
- In the Reasoning Ability, some of the most important topics to focus on are syllogism, inequality, puzzle, seating arrangement, direction sense, coding-decoding, etc.
- Practice with the mock tests for SBI PO Exam, so that you can attain good time management skills and smart question selection skills.
- In the Quantitative Aptitude Section, do more focus on DI, quadratic equations, number series, simplification, approximation, etc.
- For the English Language section, concentrate more on newspaper reading, grammar-based topics, fillers, close tests, reading comprehension, etc.
- Practice with topic tests and sectional mock tests and improve your speed and accuracy.
- Candidates preparing for the SBI PO Exam 2022 should focus more on accuracy rather than attempting more questions. There is no shortcut to success, it is the result of hard work, preparation, and determination.
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern 2023
candidates can check SBI PO Exam Pattern 2023 for the prelims exam in the given table.
|S.No||Name of the Test||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||50 minutes|
|2.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||50||45 minutes|
|3.||General/Economy/Banking Awareness||50||60||45 minutes|
|4.||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
- Descriptive Paper
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language(Letter Writing & Essay)||2||50||30 minutes|