| Updated On September 6th, 2019 at 06:10 pm
SEBI Grade-A 2018 Final Result & Cut-Off
SEBI has released the final result of Grade-A Officers. You can check the list of selected candidates from the link given below. The Online Phase-I exam was held on 17th November and Phase-II exam was held on 16th December followed by Personal Interviews. You can also check the Minimum marks obtained by selected candidates.
Cut Off for SEBI Phase-II
Marks obtained in Online exams conducted for recruitment in Grade A (General/Legal/Information Technology/Engineering Streams)
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
- NIACL AO Mains Marks Out | Check NIACL AO Phase-II Cut-Off 2019
- Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2019: Exam Dates Announced