The much awaited online examination schedule of Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) UDC & Stenographer 2019 has been released. ESIC had released 1900+ vacancies of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) & Stenographer in the beginning of March 2019.
According to the official notice, The Phase – I Preliminary Examination for recruitment to the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Phase-I Main Examination for recruitment to the post of Stenographer are scheduled to be held on 14th July, 2019 (Sunday).
Students, don’t chop and change, just make up your mind. If you think your preparation is sufficient enough to make the grades in these examinations, stop horsing around, jump on bandwagon and start practicing for them. You can be on the ball to face the upcoming ESIC Exam, only if you start preparing for them right away.
- Start preparing for the exams with sheer determination. Whenever you feel demotivated, dream about the sybaritic life lying ahead of your success, you will definitely fell motivated and work hard with full allegiance and devotion.
- Organize all the things you want to do and fix your timetable around it. Understand the syllabus by going through previous years’ papers and official guidelines.
- Fix a day, and time, and give a test that simulates the real examination every day. Once you are used to giving such speed tests, any online examination no longer seems outlandish to you and you score fairly well.
ESIC 2019 Exam Syllabus:
- Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Order and Ranking
- Machine Input-Output
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning (Passage Inference, Statement and Assumption, Statement & Conclusion, Argument and Cause & Effect)
- Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Caselet, Radar/Web, Pie Chart)
- Inequalities (Quadratic Equations)
- Number Series
- Approximation and Simplification
- Data Sufficiency
- Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problems (HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Problem on Ages, Work and Time, Speed Distance and Time, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Problems on Boats and Stream, Problems on Trains, Mixture and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns).
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Errors
- Vocabulary based questions
- Sentence Improvement
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Word Usage
- Paragraph related question (Para connectors, para completion, para restatement, paragraph inference, para fillers)
General/ Economy/ Financial/Insurance Awareness
- Banking and Insurance Awareness
- Financial Awareness
- Govt. Schemes and Policies
- Current Affairs
- Static Awareness (especially based on current affairs)