Hello, all readers of Bankersadda.
My name is Amit Ratta from Hisar, Haryana. I am selected as IBPS RRB PO and IBPS RRB CLERK.
Today I would like to share my journey from a student to a banker. I did my engineering from local a college PPIMT in 2014. I started preparation for GOVT JOB exam from January 2015. But I made a mistake in the beginning. I didn’t make myself clear for which field I should prepare. At last I started preparing for both SSC and Banking and as a result, I got confused. And this continuous for one year and I was unable to crack even a single exam. In 2016 I started preparation for SSC and managed to clear SSC CPO and SSC CGL pre but didn’t give the physical test for CPO and also was unable to crack SSC CGL mains. In 2017 I made myself clear to go for banking sector because SSC is a long process and I didn’t have that much time. Everone was scolding me, criticising me. I started preparing for SBI PO and for the first time ever my preparation was on peak. But sadly didn’t make it to SBI mains. But that preparation I did for SBI PO helped me a lot in other exams.
I continuously follow ADDA247 app and as you know this is a very good platform to prepare. Its contents are very good and up to date and I think by continuously following it one can easily clear banking exam. I suggest all the readers to follow Bankersadda and Adda247 app and good quality books and start from a low level and then go to higher level. And then finally I cleared few exams and got jobs.
My failure and selection 2016 AND 2017
1. SBI CLERK and PO 2016- Not Qualified
2. IBPS PO, RRB PO 2016- Not Qualified
3. IBPS Clerk, RRB Clerk 2016- Not Qualified
4. SSC CPO & SSC CGL 2016- Pre- Qualified // Mains- Not Qualified
5. UIIC NIACL NICL Assistants & AO 2016- Not Qualified
6. INDIAN RAILWAY NTPC- Pre- Qualified // Mains- Not qualified
7. SBI PO 2017- Pre- Not qualified
8. UIIC NIACL NICL Assistants & AO 2017- Pre- Qualified (all of them), Mains – Not qualified
9. SSC CPO 2017- (gave as a backup)Pre- Qualified // PET- Qualified // Mains-Qualified, Medical- waiting
10. IBPS RRB PO & Clerk 2017 (the big moment)- Selected as PO and clerk in Sarva Haryana Graming Bank J
11. IBPS PO & Clerk 2017- Didn’t make it to IBPS PO but Qualified IBPS Clerk
Now I have almost 4 jobs. In these 2 years, I gave around 25 exams and failed many times. But I didn’t give up. One thing kept me going “ yes I can do it”. And then the day came when I finally did it. A big thanks to Bankeradda, shayad aapke bina or time lag jaata. I would like to thanks my parents, my friends who believed in me and supported me when the lines were down and also almighty god.
Thank you and wish you all the best
Share your Success story at firstname.lastname@example.org