My name is Rohit Tilwani. I appeared in my first banking exam (IBPS clerk pre) in 2018 while doing a job in a private company. Due to my job I was unable to dedicate proper time for my studies and failed by 0.5 marks. But this failure teaches me a lot of things and I got the motivation to prepare for the banking exam. After this, I quit my job and came home on May 19 and started preparing for exams.
Exams in which I appeared in the year 2019:-
- LIC AAO – failed
- SBI clerk pre – passed
- SBI clerk mains – Failed by a huge margin of 20 marks
- RRB PO pre – Passed
- RRB PO mains – passed
- RRB PO final – missed by 0.8 marks
- LIC assistant pre – Passed
- LIC assistant mains – Passed (got my 1st govt. Job)
- IBPS PO – selected and got UCO bank
- IBPS Clerk – Selected and got PNB
- SSC CGL – Tier 1 and Tier 2 score is 500
Here is the strategy I followed throughout my Preparation:-
For Reasoning:- I practiced daily quizzes of Adda247.
For Maths:- Daily quizzes of Adda247, because Practice is the key here.
For English:- Nothing special just editorial and reading English Newspaper
For General Awareness:- GA is always my weak point. So I work a lot in this section. I read daily current affairs then I practiced weekly and monthly PDF.
Mock Tests are a very important element. I took the mock test of Adda247 and Practiced the mock (overall I have taken around 55 mocks of mains in 7 months) 2 mocks per week.
At last, I just want to say that Don’t be afraid of failure just try to improve your mistakes from failure.
Give a boost to your career in Banking, Prepare for JAIIB Exams-
- JAIIB COMBO (ALL SUBJECTS) | JAIIB 2020 | VIDEO LECTURE & LIVE CLASSES | BILINGUAL
- LRAB 2020 | JAIIB 2020 | BILINGUAL | ONLINE LIVE CLASSES
Team Bankersadda Congratulates all Achievers!! Your hard work has finally paid off and now its time to share your success with the world. Send your success story with a success selfie to firstname.lastname@example.org