I am Sandeep Kumar. I retired on 31 Jan 2018 from the Indian Navy on completion of my 15 years of service. I would like to share my story with you and would like to thanks team Adda247 for good content and good guidance through Adda App.
Three are certain things which matter to crack the bank exam:-
1. Regular practice.
2. Speed and accuracy.
3. Never lose hope during preparation.
Exam I appeared from 2017 to 2019:-
1. IBPS clerk 2017 pre not qualified.
2. SBI clerk 2018 pre-qualified and lose by a few marks.
3. RRB clerk 2018 pre lose by a few marks.
4. IBPS clerk 2018 pre-qualified mains lose by few marks.
5. SBI 2019 pre-qualified mains lose by few marks.
6. RRB 2019 pre lose by a few marks.
7. IBPS clerk 2019 got selected in the Union Bank of India.
I never take online or offline coaching, Done my study at home and crack IBPS Clerk exams. After so many failures and a lot of struggle, I finally made it.
I would like to thanks the whole team of Adda 247.