As IBPS has successfully announced its final result of IBPS Clerk and many congratulations to the candidates who have been selected and keep sending their success stories to us so that we can share them with our students. Here we are sharing with you the success story of Sunil Sharma.
Success Story of Sunil Sharma
- Ibps Po pre – got 28 marks
- IBPS clerk pre- got 48marks
- SBI Po pre- got 66.5 missed by 4.5
- SBI clerk pre 75.5 missed by 1 mark
- Epfo assistant 88 cutoff was 95.5
- RRB Po -got 55 missed by 8
- Lic assistant got 64 missed by 1 mark
- Fci Depot- got 81 pre cleared only(first pre)
- Ibps Po -76.5 and pre cleared but missed Mains
- IBPS clerk 77-bt missed mains by 8
- SBI clerk 2020- got 77 missed by .25
- Ibps Po 2020 pre got 76 cleared
- IBPS clerk pre got 78.5 cleared
- RRB PO pre got 64.5 cleared
- SBI Po pre got 68.75 cleared
- Ibps Po Mains got 99.75 cleared
- SBI Po mains got 102.86 cleared
- RRB Po mains got 102.78 cleared
Ibps clerk mains got 106.25 and finally selected
- SBI Po got finally 50.86 missed.37
- Ibps Po got finally 47.07 missed final
- RRB PO final 50 missed cutoff was 55.
English Section Exam Preparation Strategy
For the English section, I relied on reading articles including solving quizzes from bankers Adda and practice mock.
Quantitative Aptitude Section Exam Preparation Strategy
For quant first, cover your basics from youtube and then practice as much as you can from the website on daily basis.
Reasoning Exam Preparation Strategy
The reasoning was always easy for me and for this I only practice from Adda, practice mock. No need to go behind very long PUZZLEs.
General Awareness section Exam Preparation
For GA I preferred to study IQ and affairs cloud+ on daily basis Adda 247.